SWITCHED!!

*warning this includes Lacy and Noa. So if you don't know who they are go read gashez_gashez 's story*

Malec apartment:
In the Malec residence, the couple was getting ready to go to sleep. They put on their pajamas and lied down, said their usual goodnights and I love yous and they went to sleep.

Noa & Lacy apartment across the way:
Noa was doing her before going to bed routine while Lacy was putting away all the spell books and spell ingredients that were taken out throughout the week. Noa yelled goodnight to Lacy and Lacy said goodnight back as she was getting the last of the spell book. As Lacy grabbed the last spell book she looked at it and saw that it was a very very old spell book she looked scanned through it before putting it away and going to sleep.

Magnus's pov:
I woke up in the morning not feeling Alec by my side. I felt around and realized these aren't my silk sheets. I sat up quickly and looked around and that's when I realized I was in Lacy's room. I got up and looked in her full body mirror and that when I saw that I was LACY! I panicked and ran out of the room to see Noa run out of her room with a panicked look also. And that's when I realized that that was "Alexander!?"

Alec's pov:
I woke up in a different room and I quickly sat up and looked around and that's when I realized I was in Noa's room. I got out of her bed and started to walk towards that door until I saw Noa's mirror and that's when I saw that I was Noa! I ran out of the room to see Lacy run out hers too. I looked at her face and posture and realized that it was actually "Magnus!"

At Magnus's apartment:
Lacy woke up on someone's chest she sat up and saw that it was Alec! Lacy didn't remember ever going to Magnus's apartment yesterday. Then all the sudden Alec's eyes opened.
Noa opened her eyes after feeling a weight come off her chest she opened her eyes to see Magnus staring down at her but he had red/amber dragon-like eyes and then she realized that Magnus was actually "Lacy?"
"Noa!?" Lacy questioned. Noa in Alec's body nodded her head. Both girls stood up in the men's bodys used magic(well only Lacy did because Magnus uses magic)to put their clothes on and the ran out of the room when all the sudden there were multiple knocks at the door. The girls well more specifically Lacy used her magic to open the door.
Magnus and Alec ran in the apartment in Lacy and Noa's bodies. Lacy snorted with laughter in Magnus's body, which made Magnus in Lacy's body blush. "Hahaha, you guys are us and we are you." Lacy said as she started to laugh harder. Noa in Alec's body slapped the back of Lacy's head. "Let's go back to mine and Lacy's apartment we have an ancient spell book that might have cause this. I have a feeling that someone (cough Lacy) opened the book to the switch spell which cause us to switch bodies. But Lacy and Magnus you two have to perform the spell since Alec can use magic and I am in a shadowhunters body." Noa explained to everyone. The group headed over to the girls apartment. Noa grabbed the book and looked through it till she found the page and said "found it!"
Noa told Magnus and Lacy the spell. They all got into a circle Noa and Alec who were in each other's bodies put they hands on Magnus and Lacy's shoulders. The two warlocks who were able to use magic even though they were in totally different bodies, started the spell and once they finished a bright light appeared(I really like bright lights I guess). Once the spell was finished everyone let out a sigh of relief because they were finally normal again.
"Well I don't mean to be rude but this is the second incident this week so we will be heading home." Magnus said as him and Alec headed back to there apartment."Bye guys" the girls said as the boys left.

Malec apartment:
"Well today was really weird." Alec said. Magnus nodded his head in agreement and said "Now let's go to sleep."

The end!

See you next time!!!!