Teacher/School AU part 2 (story/long)

Lots of pov switching

Before school starts Alec's pov-
I was getting copies for my Language Arts class today and once I did I headed out the door but bumped into Mr.Bane or Magnus as the staff called him. He was the history teacher and I think he's really hot but I don't want to tell anybody. "Sorry about that Magnus." I said looking at him, after I bumped into him. "It's fine Alexander." He said with a nod of his head. 'Oh god that was bad!' I thought after I left the room.
Magnus pov-
As I walk into the copy room I bumped into Mr.Lightwood or as I call him Alexander. "Sorry about that Magnus." He said looking back at me. "It's fine Alexander" I said as I went to get my own copies. As he left I thought 'Ahh that was so awkward! I should've flirted at least a little.'
Both teachers headed to their classrooms because the school day was about to start.
     Noa's pov-
Lacy and I headed to our first period for the day which was with Mr.B or Mr.Bane who was our history teacher. This is our schedule, we have all our classes together since we are a very small school.
Noa and Lacy's schedule
1st period- History with Mr.Bane
2nd period- Language Arts with Mr.Lightwood
3rd period- Drama with Ms.Lightwood
4th period- PE with Mr.Herondale
5th period- Music with Mr.Lewis
6th period- Art with Mrs.Herondale
We walked into the classroom to see the other 8 students in our classes not here I shrugged my shoulder thinking they all got sick or just skipped. Lacy and I sat in the front since we loved Mr.Bane as a teacher. Lacy put a lollipop in her mouth and had a mischievous smirk on her face. I looked at her suspiciously but she just shrugged at me, that when I knew something was going down.
Lacy's pov-
As we sat down I had mischievous little smirk on my face because the papers Mr.B and Mr.Lightwood got from the copy room were each others, I switched them out last minute while I told Noa I was going to the 'bathroom'. Then Mr.B walked into the classroom, he looked around to see only the two of us so I waved lazily. "Good morning Mr.Bane!" Noa said happily like she always does which made me roll my eyes. "Good morning to you too, Noa!" Magnus said happily but when he saw me he rolled his eyes and said "Good morning Lucille." Mr.B always said my full name, which is sort of close to my nickname, just to tease me.
Noa pov-
"Good morning Mr.Bane." Lacy said it a sassy voice. I whacked her on the arm "Ow!" She exclaimed and looked at me with a hurt expression. I rolled my eyes at her and Mr.Bane smirked a little at my actions. All the sudden Mr.Lightwood walked in holding a stack of papers.
Magnus's pov-
Alexander walked into the room with a stack papers that looked like the stack he took from the copy room. "What do you need Mr.Lightwood?" I questioned him. He looked at Lacy and said "Someone switched up the papers we print out so I have yours and you have mine."  I walked over to my desk and saw that I did indeed have Alexanders papers. I grabbed them and walked back over to Alexander and said "Here you go." He grabbed his papers and I grabbed mine. We both looked over to Lacy to see her smirking at us. I looked at her weirdly and so did Alexander. "Well thank you Mr.Lightwood. I need to get class started so.." I said and Alexander nodded and waved goodbye and he left.
Noa's pov-
After what I just saw I understand what Lacy was doing so I looked at her with a 'I know what your doing and I want to help' face. She nodded her head as if she was saying of course.
Time skip to the girls 6th period with Mrs.Herondale (Lacy has already eaten her lollipop of course)
      Lacy's pov-
It was finally 6th period! Yes! Mrs.H was one of the best art teachers ever, also Ms.Lightwood was in here too because she doesn't have a 6th period. We were just chatting and having fun since Mrs.H didn't really have anything scheduled today. All the sudden Mr.Lewis walked in and said "I'm bored and you have the smallest class right now." This made us laugh and Mrs.H said "Sure Simon you can hang out with us." Noa and I were used to our teachers calling each other by their real names in front of us. Noa nudged me a little and gave me a look, I knew that look it was the tell them about you know who. I nodded and said "Soooo, I think we should try and get Mr.B and Mr.Lightwood together." Ms.Lightwood had the biggest smirk on her face while Mrs.H and Mr.Lewis just smiled and nodded. "Yes we should but how? I know Alec likes Magnus." Ms.Lightwood said with a small smirk on her face. Suddenly Mrs.H smiled and said "Magnus likes Alec too. I heard him talking about it in the staff room."
Noa's pov-
I have an idea so I decided to say it out loud "Why don't we right notes as the other people and give them to them. You know like we pretend to be Alec and give that note to Magnus and same the other way." Everyone agreed and started to write the two notes. We told them to meet in the staff lounge because it's usually empty. We were going to have another note in the teacher lounge that says 'We know you guys like each other so just kiss already from Lacy :)' Lacy decided to write this one because she thought it was a good idea. Mrs.H laughed after she finished writing in big letters.
Time skip after finish up the notes and setting them up.
      3rd person pov-
Alec read his note and so did Magnus. They bother went into the teacher lounge from different sides. As both walked in they saw the sign from Lacy and then they saw each other.
Lacy's pov-
Mr.B and Mr.Lightwood walked towards each other while I was like ready to jump out of my hiding spot. Mrs.H and Mr.H were hiding together in a large cabinet. Noa, Mr.Lewis and Ms.Lightwood were hiding in the school supply closet. Mr.B and Mr.Lightwood finally met up together and the said a few things that I couldn't hear because I wasn't that close to them. Then the kissed and that's when we all jumped out and I screamed "Finally!" They stopped kissing, Mr.Lightwood blushed while Mr.B looked surprised at everyone in the room. Then the ending bell rang and I said "Well I hope you two have a good relationship! Now Noa and I have to go home good bye!" I grabbed Noa's hand handed her her backpack and I grabbed mine. As we walked out Noa held the door for me but right when I left the room I tripped and fell. Noa laughed a little same with our teachers. I got up and then we left.
Magnus's pov-
"Well Lacy sure is an interesting girl." I said and everyone laughed and nodded in agreement. Then we all went back to our classrooms. Some of us went together to each others room like how Alexander came to mine and so on.

The end! See you next time!!!