Abusive relationship

Requested by 5sosfannnnn thank you!

3rd person pov-
Magnus was heading home from work while walking with one of his colleagues, Alec Lightwood or Alexander as Magnus called him, sometimes. Both men worked as Walgreens employees ( XD Thanks gashez_gashez ). They also both lived in the same apartment building and were neighbors. What Alec didn't know was that Magnus was in an abusive relationship with some guy named Dane (I searched up douchebag names XD). Alec looked aver at Magnus and said "Hey Magnus I noticed a bruise on your shoulder during work. You ok?" Magnus was surprised that Alec saw the bruise, he thought he covered it up well but guess not. "It's nothing. I just whacked my shoulder against the wall the other night." Magnus said 'casually'. Alec just nodded his head not totally believing him. "Well we're here. Night Alexander." Magnus said once they got to their apartment doors. "Night" Alec said as he entered his apartment at the same time Magnus did.
Magnus pov-
That was a close one! Alec almost found out. If he did I'd be so dead. Dane would kill me. I hate this relationship. Why did I ever start dating this asshole!? "MAGNUS!!" I flinched at the sound of Dane's voice. He came towards me and slapped me. I fell to the floor and saw beer bottles everywhere. Oh no! This is going to be a long night. He started punching and kick. He sent one big kick to my stomach and yelled "You idiot! You're so stupid!"
Alec pov-
All the sudden as I was sitting in the living room I heard a loud yell. Telling someone their an idiot and stupid. That's when I realized that I was coming from Magnus's apartment. It's his douchebag of a boyfriend named Dane! I know he was no good!!! Before I even got up and called the police and told them what was happening. I got up and ran out my door and over to Magnus's apartment door and kicked it down. Magnus looked up from the floor, him being the only one to hear the door break. Dane was still kicking at Magnus. This made me angry, since I sort of liked Magnus, I ran forward and punched Dane with all my strength. This resulted in Dane getting knocked out. I held my hand out to Magnus and he gladly accepted it and I helped him up.
Magnus pov-
As Alec helped me up I stubbled and fell into him. "Um sorry." I said quickly. Alec let out a quick laugh and said " It's okay Magnus. Also do you want to be my boyfriend?" I blushed and said "Yes,I would love to be your boyfriend." Alec steady me a little more and started walking out of my 'apartment' and I was confused as I looked at Alec."Your living with me now. When I kicked down the door I saw your suitcase by it. Come on let's go." He said as he grabbed the suitcase I packed the other day. He the lead me to his apartment which was very clean and put my bag by the couch.
Alec pov-
I sat Magnus down on the couch ever so gently not wanting to hurt him anymore " I'll be right back, ok?" I said to Magnus, he nodded. I quickly went to the kitchen and grabbed a bowl and a cloth. I put water in the bowl and went back to Magnus. He had his eyes closed and was breathing slowly. I sat the bowl on the floor and tapped Magnus's knee. He opened his eyes in surprise and I had to stifle my laugh because I didn't expect that. Magnus playfully glared at me and slapped my shoulder. I dipped the cloth in the water and went to put it on Magnus face (Magnus has a bleeding lip). Magnus flinched as my hand got closer to his face. I put the cloth back in the bowl and grabbed Magnus's hand, which made him flinch again. I stood him up and looked him in the eyes and said "Magnus Bane, I will never ever hurt you like he did. I will care for you and give you all the love you need. Okay?" I had some tears in my eyes. Magnus nodded his head and he had tears streaming down his face. "I-I'm s-sorry" Magnus stuttered and tears start to come fast. I wrapped my arms around Magnus's shoulders and held his head into the crook of my neck as he cried.
3rd person pov-
Magnus finally got over his little emotion break down as he stepped away from Alec. Alec wiped Magnus's tears and Alec smiled at Magnus as Magnus smiled back.
"I love you, Alec." Magnus said.
"I love you too, Magnus." Alec said back.
And this was the start of a beautiful relationship.

Thanks for reading! This was actually my first request! Thank you all for reading again! See you next time! Nerdy out!!