Teacher/School AU part 1(description)

School Name- Shadow Jr. High School (7th and 8th)
                              Teachers + Principal
Maryse Lightwood(Principal Lightwood)- simple description principal of school is nice but strict when needs to be. (She won't be in the story)
Alec Lightwood(Mr.Lightwood)- 8th grade Language Arts teacher, amazing writer and sometimes unemotional.
Magnus Bane(Mr.Bane/Mr.B)- 8th grade History teacher, very nice, intelligent and very sassy sometimes.
Issabelle(Izzy) Lightwood(Ms.Lightwood)- 8th grade Drama teacher, super nice & caring and is a really good at acting.
Jace Herondale(Mr.Herondale/Mr.H)- 8 grade PE teacher, strict(ish) but nice, tries not to overwork students. Married to Clary(duh).
Clary Herondale(Mrs.Herondale/Mrs.H)- 8th grade Art teacher, very nice cares about all her students, married to Jace(duh).
Simon Lewis(Mr.Lewis)- 8th grade Music teacher, very passionate when talking/teaching about music. Married to Maia(I sorry I think their cute).
                                    Main students
Lacy Blossom(8th grader)- The mischievous student but her teachers like her anyway. She is also clumsy and her best friend is Noa.
Noa Bavmorda(8th grader)- The responsible student and her teachers really appreciate her keeping Lacy in line. She is very organized and of course her best friend is Lacy.

This story(next chapter ) will be about the students (Noa & Lacy) and some of the teachers trying to get Magnus and Alec together.