Chapter 1

Y/N'S POV:

Beep Beep! I groan and roll over quickly clutching onto my ribs as I hit the snooze button on the alarm. I lay there thinking about the events of last night.

*Flashback*

I just got back from the store. Ben or should I say my step dad had me get him some stuff to make dinner. I made my way into the kitchen placing the grocery bags onto the kitchen island.

I heard some heavy footsteps making their way into the kitchen and before I had a chance to look at who it was I was laying on the floor.

"What the fuck took you so long? I'm starving." I hear from above me. I look up only to be hit in the face. I hide my face in my hands to avoid the hits.. but I was too busy protecting my face that I forgot about the rest of my body which Ben took notice of and kicked me hard in the ribs. I yelled in pain and quickly covered my stomach. He kicked me one last time before looking at me "Next time hurry your ass up and when I get back this mess better be cleaned up you freak."

I heard the front door slam as I layed there unable to breath and wishing I was dead.

Blood covered both my face and a bit of the kitchen floor. My body ached as whimpers fell from my mouth. This wasn't the first time Ben's beat me but for some reason this one felt like the worst one.

He was never like this. He was sweet and caring. A part of me even considered him as my father. But that all changed the day my mother passed away. His drinking intensified and he began to verbally and physically abuse me. He says things that make me feel like shit. 

A coughing fit broke me out of my thoughts. I felt a warm liquid on my hand which I recognized as blood. Great, can this day get any worse?

I tried to move but the slightest movements made me feel as if though my body was slowly giving out. My stomach muscles and my ribs burned from the kicks I received. I knew I needed to get up and clean up the puddle of blood before Ben got back in fear of getting an even worse beating.

I screamed as I lifted myself into a sitting position. My arms didn't hurt as much so it was easy but my stomach hurt like hell. I sat in the same position for a minute or two in order to slow my heavy breathing.

With one last deep breath I grabbed onto the counter and lifted myself up. I stood up too quickly and felt my vision become dark for a second until it cleared up. At this point I was exhausted so I simply mopped the puddle of blood as best as I could before putting the mop back. I slowed my breathing and made my way to my room.

Walking up the stairs wasn't as hard as I originally thought it'd be and before I knew it I was in my room and laying lazily on my bed. I felt my eyelids getting heavy and before I knew it darkness took over.

*End of Flashback*

The sound of loud knocking and Ben's rough voice broke me out of my thought.

"Get the fuck up. You better not be late on the first day back. I mean it Y/N."

"Okay, I'm up." I yell back getting up from my bed. I walk towards my closet and grab a white graphic t-shirt, some black skinny jeans, and some low cut socks. Oh yeah and my Calvin Klein boxers along with a Calvin Klein bra.

I walked into my bathroom without glancing at the mirror. I was too afraid of what I'd see. The shower sputtered once I turned it on and I turned the nob for the hot water. I took my shirt off first then my bra which was pretty easy but my pants however, were not as easy. I unbuttoned my pants and slowly bent forward groaning but nonetheless pulling both my pants and boxers down. Once they were down I stepped out of the holes. I then proceeded to get in the shower.