Chapter 7

Perrie's POV: 

I groan and groggily reached for my phone in an attempt to turn of my alarm, missing a few times until I finally shut it off. I sit up in my bed, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes. After sitting for a bit, I decide to get ready for the day. I grab a pair of clothes and go to take a quick shower, getting dressed soon after. 

"Perrie you're going to be late for school!" My mom yells knocking on the door. 

I made sure I had everything I'd need before making my way downstairs. I made sure to tell my mom I was leaving before heading outside to my car. After I parked my car, my eyes automatically searched for any sign of Y/N. Her car was still empty and untouched.

"I guess she never showed up huh?"Jesy asks walking up to me.

I hum, shrugging and turning to take one last glance at Y/N's car.  

"Ugh, I'm so sore." Jesy complains as we walk towards the front doors.

"What were you and Jade up to last night? Did you use protection?" I say teasingly.

"Ew, nothing like that happened. It's cause Coach has been working us hard since Y/N hasn't showed up. She's full on freaking out and taking out her frustrations on the team." She groans.

"Well that's not fair, but that's what you signed up for when you tried out. Anyways, I have to go, see you later!" I say just as the bell rings, making my way towards my English class. Unfortunately for me, Y/N wasn't in her seat.

"Class the project is due today, so if you could please pass the paper forward." Mr. Jackson says as soon as everyone's settled down. Luckily ours had been done so we didn't have anything to worry about. 

For the rest of the class Mr. Jackson went on to explain the new book we'd be reading as class. The bell rang signalling the end of class. The day drags on pretty much like the first class with nothing but worksheets being handed out.  I was among the first to always finish whatever was handed out.

When lunch came all people talked about was Y/N, wondering what she had done to be taken out of class by the police. Meanwhile, Jade and Jesy we're acting like love struck fools. Things were quiet for the rest of the day, so I was really surprised when Y/N walked through the doors. She had Ray-Bans on covering her face and her usual black skinny jeans and a simple t-shirt as she made her way towards the gym with me following not to close behind.  

She walked towards Coach stopping in front of her as they began to talk quietly. The conversation was short with Coach nodding at Y/N and patting her on the back as she turned to leave the school again. I quickly hid behind the door as she passed by. I walked slowly behind  her so that it didn't look as if I had been stalking her.

"Hey, wait up." I yell picking up my pace so that I was beside her. "What are you doing here? Why didn't you show up for your other classes?" I ask looking at her. She faintly rolls her eyes ignoring me.

"Seriously, you're gonna ignore me now." I scoffed.

"Fuck off, Perrie. She sighs shaking her head slightly. I grabbed her arm pulling her to a stop. Before, I could say anything she pushed me against the wall pulling her arm away in the process.

"Don't touch me." Y/N growled. 

"Y/N-" 

"Don't you ever fucking touch me." She spat pulling away from me.

"Why are you acting like this?" I ask.

"How many times do I have to tell you to mind your own business and leave me the fuck alone? Can't you get it through your fucking head." Y/N shouted turning to leave the school.