Chapter 6

Perrie's POV:

It had been about 3 days since Y/N had shown up. Jade was beyond worried, and even though I was just as worried, I felt as though I didn't have a right to react that way.

Jade would go over to Y/N's house, but come back empty handed. She said that every time she had gone over, Y/N's dad would answer the door saying that Y/N wasn't home. Jade tried getting anyone that had Y/N's number to get a hold of her.

Still we saw no sign of Y/N anywhere. In the morning I would catch myself staring at Y/n's empty car. It had been in the same spot since then day she had left.

There was more to this story, I just knew it. By the end of the fourth day, I got fed up and decided I needed too figure out where Y/N was or why she had suddenly dropped off the face of the earth. 

I walked onto the field searching for Jade until I found her kicking a ball  around by herself. I immediately got sad because every time I would sneak in to see a couple practices, Y/N was always there and they would always be messing around and laughing. "Hey Jade. Can you give me Y/N's address?" I ask. Jade looks at me surprised but nods nonetheless.

"Please let me know if anything happens." Jade whispered. I give her a slight smile and nod before making my way off the field and towards the parking lot. I throw one last glance at Y/N's car before taking off and heading in the direction of her house.

The house was white and was two stories, the garage was open and I could see a really nice old school car. I got out of my car and walked up to the front door. Before I could knock, it swung open.

Y/N looked shocked to see me standing there, closing the door slightly in an attempt to hide her face. Before she closed the door I took a glance at what she was wearing, sweats and a hoodie with her Ray-Bans covering her eyes. I noticed a couple fresh bruises on her face. "What the fuck are you doing here?" She asked harshly.

"Is everything okay? Why haven't you shown up to school?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you." Y/N spat. I stood with my arms crossed, giving her a pointed look. It seemed as if though her hardened look hadn't faltered. "Just leave. I'm about to go out to get some food so that I don't starve." She says with a hint of sarcasm.

"Well why don't I come along?" I say nonchalantly. 

"No, I'd rather go alone. Plus I wouldn't want to bother you." She continued her sarcasm.

"You could never be bother to me even if you tried." I answer truthfully.

"Right, you're still not coming with me so if you'll excuse me." She went back to her stoic self, softly pushing me out of the way. Y/N walked towards the garage, getting into the car. I quickly followed getting in right after her. Y/N instantly looked my way.

"Let's go, we wouldn't want you to starve." I smiled. I haven't know Y/N for that long but I could tell that in this moment she was trying her hardest to hold back a smile. She turned back to the driving wheel and started the car. 

It roared to life. I could tell she enjoyed driving at a fast speed and most likely enjoyed racing cause boy did her driving terrify me. 

"What kind of car is this?" I ask trying to get my mind off of the fact that I'm in my crush's car. 

"It's a 1970 Dodge Charger." She answers. 

"So why don't you drive this one to school?" I question looking at her.

"Well it still needs some work and I don't really want idiots near my car." Y/N smirks looking towards me. Holy Fucking shit I'm wet.

A couple minutes passed with us driving and soon Y/N pulled up to Chick-fil-a. She quickly jumped out of the car and walked inside, meanwhile I was still unbuckling my seat belt. I ran just to catch up with her. She kept her sunglasses on which was weird seeing as we were inside.