How They Met

It's dedicated to all Izuku x Tsuyu
I hope you like it! : )

'Shit, I'm gonna be late for the heroics exam!"said Midoriya while running to the gate of Yuuei. As he ran through the gate,"It's soo Cool!"he said while running and looking at the school facilities at the same time. While he was running and looking, he tripped on a small stone, his  face falling first, threatening to hit the ground. 'Crap, is this it all my hardwork, it's all for nothing if I get an injury now which I surely will and then I can't join the heroics exam and then Allmight wil be disappointed in me and then-'he said as he was bracing for impact that can injure him rendering him to join in the exam when something slimy was wrappind around his waist level, preventing him from hitting the ground.

"W-wha-what just happened?"Midoriya asked himself as he was put down by the strange long slimy thing that was recently wrapped around him. Turning aroung to see who saved him, he saw a girl with a frog-like apperance, smaller than Midoriya with bigger hands, it was as big as Midoriya's hands, with a very long green hair with the bit end knotted like a big ribbon, precenting the hair to touch the ground.

"Are you allright? I saw you falling so I thought I could help you.'she said after her long toung was retracted back to its mouth.

Uhhhm yeah I'm fine. T-thank you for saving me there.he said in a shy voice. Then it was sillent for a while.

"My name's Asui Tsuyu.  Whats your name?"she said in a monotone voice.

"Uh-uhhhmmm, oh my name is Midoriya Izuku. Nice to meet y-"hes was cut off by himself as he was staring at the girl.

'Shes so cute!'he thought to himself. "Are you sure you're allright?" Tsuyu bacoming worried, she tapped Midoriya's shoulder snapping him out of his daydream.

"W-wait what? I just thought you are cute and all that-"he said as he wrapped his arm around his face without realizing what he said to Tsuyu, after the seconds he knowing what he said, his face was boiling with blood.

"I-i-i gotta go or else I'm gonna be late for the heroics exam.'he said as he ran with mach-5 speed towards the school still wrapping his arms around his face to hide his boiling red blushes.

As Midoriya ran, Tsuyu remembered what Midoriya said her face was tinted with pink as that line replayed in her head. 'That was the nicest thing anyone said about me.' Soon she came to her senses with her face returned to normal putting her expressionless face as she walked to the school.

===================================================
470 words

Pretty long for my first time.  :  )
How was it? Was it good? Was it bad?
Comment your reaction or suggestions etc.
And remenber,

PLUS  ULTRA!!!