The Heroics Exam

As the enrollees proceded to the hall where they will be oriented for the examination mechanics, a man with seemed to be a beatbox(or some thing like that) was attached to his neck.

"HEY THERE YOUNG ENROLLEES!!!"the man shouted. Even for thecones in the back can hear him shout it was a big hall, enough to accompany a thousand poeple hearing hin shout like it was nothing. "I'M PRESENT MIC, I WILL BE THE ONE IN CHARGE OF EXPLAINING THE MECHANICS!"he said in his loud voice.

As he explained the rules, Midoriya endlessly muttered, preparing his plans for the exam. An applicant with glasses raised his hand to ask questions in the mechanics. "YES, WHAT IS YOUR QUESTION?"he said in his usual loud voice. "There seems to be a misunderstanding regarding the faux villains, you said there was 3 types but in the booklet you gave us stated that there are 4 types."the boy said as he straighted his glasses. "THE FOURTH ONE IS JUST AN OBSTACLE, IT'S WORTH IS ZERO POINTS. SO JUST FOCUS ON THE OTHER THREE."Present Mic said in a carless way like saying the fourth type is nothing. "I understand.  And also you the boy with green hair, stop your muttering nonsense, it is disturbing others."he said snapping Midoriya to his senses. "Oh sorry professor, do you want to say again, this time with fists!?"Midoriya said angrily as the spectacled boy  sat down totally silent for the rest of thr orientation. As they were finished the have been assigned to their respected places. They were suprised that their battleground was like a small town.

"START!!!!"Present Mic said as the students ran in the battleground leaving Midoriya in the entrance. "What are you waiting for? Time doesn't wait for you!!!"Present Mic said as Midoriya started running inside the battlefield. He struggled in getting a point due to his recently acquired quirk by Allmight, still learning how to use it. He still didn't get a single point because securin one was hard. He found a one point faux villain yet his score was stolen from a boy shooting lasers with his big belt attached to his belly. "Two minutes left!!!"as the announcer said, all of them experienced the ground was shaking like hell. "It's the zero point villain!!!"a boy said as they were running away from the ginormous robot that punched the buildins like it was nothing. "Ribbit"as Midoriya heard the familliar voice he turned to see a girl, with her legs stuck by a big pile of rubble. It wasn't just any girl it was Tsuyu. She was in pain. As he saw her new friend about to be run over by the villain robot, his body moved on its own charging towards the robot. 'Wait what is happening?'Midoriya thought to himself then giving of a sigh. "Guess I have no choice." Midoriya said then smiling giving Tsuyu a safe aura around him. A strong gust of wind suddenly appeared as Midoriya jumed to extreme heights meeting the faux villain to its head with fist cocked back. Red lights suddenly appear throughout his body.

"SMAAASSSHH!!!!!"he yelled before hitting the robot with his fist, smashing the villain like it was glass, sending it to a thousand pieces. He was focused enough so his bodt wasn't affected by its drawback. He landed just fine. After checking himself he quickly ran to Tsuyu, removing the pile that was on her legs and saw it was injured, so he carried her bridal style to the people in search of a doctor.

'What's this feeling? I feel like I am safe.'Tsuyu thought to herself as she slightly blushed. Midoriya noticed her and asked"are you allright Asui-san?"the she replied"Yeah I'm ok and you can call me Tsuyu, just Tsuyu."she said in her usual monotone voice giving Midoriya a big blush in his face but still not stopping in approaching the crowd. 'Is there a doctor here?" Midoriya asked a crowd when a small old lady approached him wearing a lab gown, so she was the doctor. "Is she allright?"Recovery Girl asked Midoriya then he responded"Her legs were injured."he saiid in a clear voice. Then Recovery Girl kissed Tsuyu's forehead, healing her body like it was magic. "She's fine now, how about you?"the doctor asked. "I'm fine now."Midoriya said in a relieving way. "You can put me down now." Tsuyu said blushing as Midoriya forgot he was carrying her. "I-i-i'm s-s-sorry Asu-Tsuyu."Midoriya managed to complete the sentence, putting Tsuyu down with his face red for a while as they exited to get changed and hoping to pass. Midoriya walked out the school grounds when he felt like someone's going to call him. Then he turned to see a certain girl with froggy features. "Wanna walk together Izuku?"she said giving Midoriya a dark shade of red then sighing like he was defeated. "S-s-sure Tsuyu."he managed to speak in his blushing state. The walked together and talked to each other.

===================================================
Whew that's a lot of words there!!!
860 words
That's twice as the first chapter
Till the next update
And remember,

PLUS ULTRA!!!