A Bad Day

As the sun rise up at the Midoriya residence...

"Uhhh"he groaned as he rose up from his bed and took a bath. As he changed his clothes and took his breakfast, he early leaves the house and took the first trip with Tsuyu.

They talked about their classmate's quirks on the way as Tsuyu promised. As they went to their classroom, eveything was good until Aizawa came and started their class.

"Okay class, we will have a Rescue Training for today. Feel free to change into your hero costumes or P.E. uniforms. Then meet me at the school gate."he said as he went off on his way. The students obeyed and went to the school gate. There they saw Aizawa along with a long bus enough to carry 30 people. They were only 20 of them so they were comfortable on the ride to their destination. They were talking to each other while others wonders where were they headed to. Deku was talking to Tsuyu on his 'recording' as they were sitting close to each other. Deku at first didn't notice how close they were due to his focus on his habit when a certain red haired student spoke.

"Yo! Midoriya was it right?"he asked. "Y-yeah."Deku replied as he accidentally looked to Tsuyu before looking at him. It took 5 seconds to process how close he was with her face just inches away with his. He then moved back a bit enough not to offend her with a blush crawling his face as he looked at her as she did the same. "Anyways, my name is Eijirou Kirishima. Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you too." "Mind if I join in the conversation?" "Sure thing."he replied as they began talking on their quirks and how they use it.

"You know Izuku, your quirk is like Allmight's."she said making Deku flinch. "N-n-no its not l-l-like that. M-m-my quirk just belonged at the s-s-same category as h-h-he is. And its not like I'm his son or whatever. I just got my parents quirks formed into one another quirk and-"he said as he only muttered that only himself understood. "Uhm Izuku?"she said as she tapped his shoulders, pulling him out of his train of thoughts. "Oh. Sorry Tsuyu, it's one of my habits. It helps me focus." "Okay." "Wait! Are you two a couple or somthing!?"Kirishima interrupted as he was shocked at them calling first names to each other. "No."they both said in unison as they blushed like mad while looking away at each other. "Okay then."he said as a toothy smirk was on his face as he knew where this was going.

"Okay everyone, we are here."Aizawa said bluntly as the bus stopped at a big circular dome. It looked like it was as big as 5 football fields. All the students were amazed how it was built and how the government made it happen. As they went off the bus and went to the entrance, they were met by a somewhat big and baggy astronaut suit standing near the entrance.

"Hello everyone welcome to the Unforseen Situation Joint or 'USJ' for short."the astronaut spoke as he gestured a welcome posture at the entrance, making the students beam with excitement and amazed how it was able to fit multiple disaster simulations inside the dome. "Now first of all, does anyone know who I am?"he asked the students as others raised their hands to answer his question. "Okay you then." "You are the Space hero No.13." "Yes you are correct. Now does anyone know my quirk?" "Uhhhm, you! The guy with a green mask." "Your quirk is called Black hole." "Yes. My quirk let's me suck things and if it comes to much, it will be deconstructed to a molecular level. In other words, it can kill people easily but with complete control with your quirk, you can even save people just like me."he said as the students were inspired by his story and gave Deku a bit hope on his hero career.

"Come on, let's get started."Aizawa said when suddenly a black mist formed out of nowhere on the central plaza. The second it did, large number of different people walked through the portal making the students and teachers stop on their tracks.

"Whoa! Is this a faux villain sensei?" "Get back! Those are real villains."he said as he readied himself to attack even if the odds were against him.