I'm Here for You

The school was canceled for two days for U.A. teachers and staff to improve their security and for the students to relieve their stress and anxieties. At the Midoriya residence...

"Izuku! Breakfast is ready!"his mom said as Deku rose up and went down stairs to eat. They were eating as Inko noticed that her son was troubled. "Son, are you okay?"she ask as she began to wory for her son's well being. "Y-yeah. I'm fine. I was just exhausted from yesterday's activities."he said but still feeling troubled for his froggy friend. "Son, your spacing out again."his mom said as he was pulled out from his thoughts. "Come on son, what seems to be the problem?"she followed as he could only reply honestly.

"I'm concerned about Tsuyu. She told me that she was fine, but something isn't making me feel relieved."he said as his mom gasped a bit  and felt a bit happy on how her son had grown up. "That means she isn't fine. You should go visit her and see for yourself." "Yeah that sounds go- Wait what!?"he asked as he didn't expected that answer. "I said you should visit her. To know what really happened." "Oh, that makes sense."he said as they finished their breakfast and proceded to talk for what he's doing later.

"Oh okay thanks Mom!"he said as he hugged her and went to his room. He was about to push the call button to speak with Tsuyu when it suddenly ringed on its own, indicating someone is currently calling him right now. He soon felt relieved as the one who called him was Tsuyu. "H-hello Tsuyu." "Are you Izuku Midoriya?"a male voice said as Deku flinched as he analyzed the voice. Rough tone, low pitch, it had to be an adult. As he pieced it together, his face suddenly turned dark red as he just knew that it was Tsuyu's father.

"Y-y-yes!"he accidentally said out loud. "Okay. I don't know you but my daughter had been scared so much during the invasion, she won't even come out of her room."her father said as Deku started worrying for his friend's being. "H-how is she? Is she fine? Has she eaten anthing yet?"he asked profusely as he showed concern for his friend. "She's fine. She's just scared, I think she's having a trauma."he replied. "Anyways, she isn't letting anyone in except you. She's saying your name again and again and even yelled at us when we tried to comfort her."he followed as Deku on the other side blushed like never before. "I'll be there as soon as I can! Thanks for informing me!"he said showing care mixed in each words of gratitude he said. 'What a good friend you got there eh Tsuyu?'he thought as he looked at the girl's door feeling relieved that someone shows that kind of care and concern for his daughter.

Deku hanged out his phone as he changed into his green plain t-shirt and wearing blue jeans. Wearing his dark green pair of nike hi-cut as he got his yellow bag and went downstairs. "I'm going Mom!"he said as he went out the door to buy some stuff from the convenience store. He then got the stuff he needed and went to take a train to Tsuyu's house.

TIMESKIP

He stood on the front door as he stared at it feeling nervous that he's visiting a girl's house. What's even worse is her parents are there. 'Here goes...'he said to himself as he knocked on the door. A few seconds later,  he heard footsteps approaching the door. The door opened revealing a woman on her middle thirties looking at the boy.

"Uhm, who are you boy?"she asked. "I'm Izuku Midoriya. Nice to meet you."he said as he reached his hand for a handshake. "Oh! You're the boy who saved my daughter right?" "Yeah." "Thank you! She's still with us because of you."she said as she shook Deku's hand.

"Hon, who's there?"the same male voice said as it was approached the two. "It's Izuku dear! Come in!"she said as Deku went inside and put his shoes outside the door. "Hey it's you!"the man said as he saw the boy. "And you are...." "Oh! I forgot, I am Beru Asui. You can just call me Beru and this is my husband Ganma."she said as she pointed at her husband. "Nice to meet you."Deku said as he reached his hand only to be shaken by Ganma. "Nice to meet you too."he said as Deku noticed two heads popping up on a corner of a wall. The second they did, they directly charged at him with full speed and tackled him, making him fall on the floor with the kids.