(6) Amari's P.O.V

Amari's Point of view:

WTF was I thinking, I should have never let her inside the house but no I was so naïve. I’m at the airport waiting for my parents. I am such an idiot, she probably not gonna want to marry me now. Tears start flowing down my face. (I have never cried over any woman before). I get myself together as my parents head my way.

“Hey honey.” My mom said as she hugs me.

“Hey son.” My dad said.

“Where is the bride to be?” My mom asks looking around.

“She’s at home, how are you guys.”

“We’re good son.” My dad said.

My mom senses something is wrong. “Have you been crying?” My mom asks.

“Oh nah I had something in my eye.” I lied.

“What did you do?” My dad asks as I load their stuff in the trunk of the car.

“Nothing.”

My dad says nothing and gets in the car.

“Boy don’t lie to us.” My mom said.

“Nothing’s wrong honest.” My mom gets in the car.

“I haven’t seen Jamaya in almost a year and I cannot believe you are marrying her.” My mom said.

“From the moment I met her, I knew she was the one.” My dad said.

If he only knew what happened earlier, he wouldn’t be saying that. We arrive at the house. I notice Kim’s car in the driveway. Great now I’m probably going to be hearing her mouth about the situation.

“After we see her, can you drive us to our hotel? We made reservations and we got to check on it.” My dad said.

"Yes sir.” I unlock the door and we head inside.

“All look at the bride to be, your just as pretty as I remember.” My mom said hugging Jamaya.

“Thanks.” Jamaya said hugging my mom.

I see the pain in her eyes and instantly become sad.

“She is a keeper son.” My dad said.

“Yes she is.”

“Can I speak with you in the kitchen Amari?” Kim asks.

“Yeah.” We head to the kitchen. Suddenly Kim hits me upside the head. “Ouch.” I rubbed my head. “What is was that for?”

“You stupid ass, why would you do that to her?” Kim asked.

“You don’t know the whole story.”

“Whatever, all I know is that you screwed another trick and she caught you in the act.” Kim said.

“Hush you want mom and dad to know?"  I asked while telling her to keep it down.

“No but they gonna find out when she announces she doesn’t want to marry you.” Kim said.

“Wait… Hold up… she doesn’t want to marry me?”

“Well she didn’t say that but if I was her I wouldn’t. Kim said.

“Fuck man! What am I going to do?”

“Don’t know but all I know is that she looks so sad right now and it’s your entire fault.” Kim said.

“Don’t remind me.”

My mom and dad enter the kitchen. “Can you take us to the Mars hotel to check in? I’ll be in the car waiting.” My mom said.

“I’ll walk you out.” Kim said making sure to give me an evil glare before walking out.

“Jamaya looks like she has been crying. Mind telling me what’s going on.” My dad said.

“We had an argument that’s all.”

“I hope you guys get it worked out in less than four days. I’ll be waiting for you in the car.” My dad said.  He leaves and head outside to the car.

I head to where Jamaya is. “Babe I can explain.”

“Nah fuck that I don’t want to hear it.” Jamaya said.

“I’m sorry Jamaya, I know I can’t undo what I’ve done but I’m willing to make it right though.” I hug her.

“You know what just go and take your parents back to the hotel. I can’t even look at you right now.” Jamaya said disgusted with me.

I head to take my parents to their hotel. I am so stupid, maybe I don’t deserve her. Hell I would be upset too about something like that. I can’t blame her for begin mad.

***Vote comment & like ******