(14) Jamaya's P.O.V

Jamaya’s Point of View:

After about an hour of ballet class it was over and I was ready to head home and go out with my boo. 

“Can I walk with you to your car?” Amari asked.

I had forgotten that he stayed to watch his niece perform ballet.

“Sure.”

“Asia why don’t you head to the car I’ll be over in a few.” Amari said to his niece.

“Okay.” She walks off toward his car.

“I have to grab a few things.”

I went to grab my duffle bag but Amari got it for me

. “Let’s go.” Amari said smiling.

“I guess things never changed huh.” I flash him a smile.

“Maybe we should hang sometime.” Amari said not looking at me.

“Maybe I don’t know.”

We reached my car, I open the trunk and Amari placed my duffle bag inside.

“Nice car."

“Thanks I work hard for my money.”

“Don’t I know it you always were independent.” Amari said.

“Well thanks I’ll see you tomorrow when Asia comes to the studio.”

Once I got home I went straight and hopped in the shower and did my business.

Demarius wasn’t home yet, I wanted to get a head start on getting. He says I take the longest to get ready which I doubt.

“Maya!” Demarius yelled

“In the shower.”

“Change of plans babe, Naya and Jerald invited us to go to the Club Paradise with them.” Demarius said.

“Okay cool with me.”

Before I knew it Demarius came in the shower with me and I gave him a puzzled look.

“What? I’m saving time.” Demarius said.

I laughed “Cute.”

After fooling around we got out of the shower. I went into our walking closet.

“What to wear what to wear?” I asked myself.

“How about that purple and gray dress that Naya brought you from your last birthday.” Demarius said.

“There’s no way I’m wearing that.”

“Babe you look great in that dress so don’t trip.” Demarius said showing off his dimples.

“Fine I’ll wear it.”

I got the dress off the hanger.

“Good choice babe.” Demarius said smiling.

***

“Maya get down here.” Demarius said.

“I’m coming hold on gosh.” I applied lip gloss to my lips.

Demarius stood there staring at his watch. I cleared my throat to get his attention. He looked at the top of the stairs and his jaw dropped.

“Damn that is more like it.” Demarius said

I came down the stairs.

“Damn forget the club, we can head straight to the bedroom and get it on.” Demarius said “