(8) Amari's P.O.V

Amari's Point of View:

I am heading back after dropping my parents off and making sure they get checked in. I hope Jamaya doesn’t change her mind about marrying me. I pull up into driveway and get out the car. I unlock the door and enter the house. I spot Jamaya on the couch crying. I head over to her to give her a hug but she pushes me.

“Don’t fucking touch me. I cannot believe you did that you Bastard!” Jamaya screams repeatedly hitting me in the chest.

I feel like I deserve it so I let her hit me.

“I regret what I did to you, I lo-“She cuts me off.

“Don’t sit here and say you love me because that is Bullshit! If you loved me you wouldn’t have done that.” Jamaya said.

“I’m sorry and I know what I did is wrong and I didn’t mean to hurt you like this.”

Jamaya falls to the floor in tears and starts crying. Damn I messed up big time. After a while she stood up and looked me dead in the face.

“Fuck you Amari Scott McKnight! I don’t want to marry you. We’re going to the hotel to tell your parents we are not getting married. We are then going to gather everyone else up and announce it. Plus after all this you can get you shit and leave.” Jamaya said.

“Jamaya…”

“I don’t wanna hear anything you have to say, let’s just go where your parents are.” Jamaya said.

We lefted the house and went to the hotel where my parents were staying. I looked over at Jamaya; I feel like that day I broke Jamaya’s heart. We arrive at the hotel. We went to the second floor. I started getting nervous as we approached the room. Are we really not getting married? I knock on the door.

My mom opens the door. “It’s so nice to see you two, come in.”

“Mom can we talk, where’s dad?”

“Right here, what’s going on?” My dad asks.

“Is everything alright?” My mom asks.

“Jamaya and I will not be getting married.”

“What! Why?” My mom asks.

I look over at Jamaya who looks like she wants to break down again.

“We’ve decided that we are just not right for each other.” Jamaya said.

“I’m sorry to hear this.” My dad said.

“I am too.” I mumble.

“We’ve got to go gather the others up and tell them.” Jamaya said as I text Chris, Terrance and TJ telling them to meet at the house.

“Mane I’ll b back.”

“Okay.” My mom said.

We leave the hotel and head home. I look over at Jamaya texting on her phone, probably texting Naya and Kim. We arrive at the house and head inside.

“I think you should take this.” Jamaya said handing me the ring back but I refuse to take it.

“I guess it’s really over huh?”

“Yeah I’m afraid so.” Jamaya said.

Damn I feel so stupid; I hate to see her with that sad look in her eyes. The doorbell rings.I go to answer the door. Chris and Terrance enter inside.

“So what’s the news?” Chris said looking from me to Jamaya.

“Let’s wait till everyone gets here first.” Jamaya said.

Naya and Kim arrive.

“I got your text, what’s this all about?” Kim said.

“Well we wanna announce that we are not getting married” Jamaya said.

“Damn.” Was all Chris could say.

“Say word.” Terrance said.

“Oh my gosh.” Kim said.

“I knew it. I sense it when Jamaya texted me.” Naya said.

“I’m sorry to hear that.” Chris said as his phone rings. We stay silent for a while.

“I gotta go and check on Libby.” Chris said as he ends the call.

“Okay hug Libby for me.” Everyone says good bye to Chris. They all leave the house.

Jamaya goes to the guestroom and slams the door.

“Get the fuck out while you’re at it and don’t forget to get your stuff when I’m not home.” I heard Jamaya yell through the door.

I fucked up big time. My betray is unforgiving I guess. 

***Vote and Comment***** :))))