(11) Jamaya's P.O.V

Jamaya’s Point of View:

I always wondered if I saw Amari again how I would react. Would I be over him cheating on me but it’s so clear I’m not because when I saw his face all the hurt came rushing back. I felt like my heart ached all over again. I just wanted to cry. I got in my car and instantly called Naya.

“Hey Maya what’s up?” Naya asked answering the phone.

“I saw him again for the first time in two years.”

“Who Amari?” Naya asked.

“Yes girl.”

“Details please.” I told Naya everything.

“How are you feeling about that?” Naya asked.

“Like my heart is aching all over again.” I frowned and rubbed my forehead.

“Awe honey you’ve grown up since then and you’re in a healthy relationship with Demarius.” Naya said.

I smiled at the thought of Demarius.

“Thanks.”

“No problem anytime girl.” Naya said.

“Bye, I’ll call you later.”

“Okay.” I hung up and decided to call Demarius.

“Hey babe what’s up?” Demarius said.

“I was thinking about you and I miss you.”

“I miss you too.” Demarius said.

“Can we meet up somewhere?”

“Yeah I’m just at the studio why don’t you come” Demarius said.

“Okay I’ll be there in a few minutes.”

“Great Love you.” Demarius said.

”Love you too.” I hung up the call with Demarius.

I arrive at the studio where Demarius is at.  I open the door and didn’t see any sign of Demarius. I walked over to the recording booth and there he was.

“Well someone’s inspired to do a song huh?” I walked over to him and kissed him.

“Yeah I guess so.”Demarius said smiling and hugging me.

He and pinned me to the wall. He took off my shirt and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around his waist, he started kissing my neck. We were interrupted.

“Ay Demarius, Chris want to know if you fe-“I instantly started looking for something to cover myself up.

I found Demarius’s shirt and put it on. He just stood there acting normal.

“Hey Tae was sup?” Demarius said coming out of the recording booth and I followed him.

Tae looked from me to Demarius.

“Umm… Chris wanted me to play you this beat to a song he sent me and for you to lay down a verse to it.” Tae said.

I felt so embarrassed.

“Um… I’ll see you at home babe.” Demarius grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

“Yes you will we got to finish what we started.” Demarius said smirking. He kissed me deeply then pulled away faintly.

“I’ll see you later.” Demarius said.

“Okay.”

***

“Mane that beat Chris brown sent over was hot.” Demarius said.

“Oh by the way you left this at this at the studio.” He hands me my shirt.

“I was rushing out quickly I knew I forgot something.

“Damn I was finna put it on ya too.” Demarius said.

I laughed as he sat down next to me. He laid his head on my shoulder.

“So how was begin at the studio teaching?” Demarius asked.

“Great.”

I love Demarius and I know that I don’t have feeling for Amari anymore that’s for sure.

****Vote and Comment*** :)))