Episode 14: The Wedding

Everything was prepared for the wedding and Dawn was standing in front of her body length mirror in her wedding dress. She was wearing a white shoulderless dress with a pink sink on the skirt and light purple laces. Her blue hair was put down. She was wearing light makeup, her ring, and the necklace Paul gave her. Dawn was both excited and nervous about the wedding because she and Paul are finally going to be together. May walks in quietly and closes the door behind her softly as she walks toward Dawn.

May had her hair down with a rose clip clipping her bangs to the left. She was wearing a bright pink shoulderless dress that spread out like a rose. She was wearing a pair of bright red glass shoes, bright red gloves that reach a little above her elbows, and a ruby rose- shaped necklace in an emerald chain.

"Hey, Dawn. How are you? Excited? Scared? Nervous?" May asked as she sat down on a chair.

"I am fine, May. I am just a little nervous. Today I am finally getting married!" Dawn replied.

"I know. I understand how you feel," May said.

"You should tell them, you know. Your real identity. They deserve to know," Dawn commented.

"I know but, I am just scared. Would they bring me back and force me into marriage again? I am just worried. I want to marry for love," May explained.

"You have to do it soon you know. They are going to figure out soon," Dawn said. "And you seem to get the Prince's attention a lot."

"I am thinking about it. I just need time," May said and Dawn nodded. Misty and Leaf suddenly walk in with big smiles on their faces and each gives Dawn a quick hug.

Misty was wearing a light pink shoulderless dress with bright purple bows. She had her hair up in a ponytail. She had on a pair of light blue shoes. She was wearing a simple necklace with a lightning and water charm.

Leaf was wearing a light pink dress with white laces. She had on a pair of white shoes. Her ring was shining in the light and her leaf shape necklace was worn. Her hair was let down with a clip in the middle.

"Well, today is the day you are finally getting married," Leaf started. "Aren't you excited?"

"I am excited. It is just my mother," Dawn said.

"Don't worry about your mother. We will have it taken care of," Misty said.

"I know. But I feel bad or Prince Drew. He will have more Lady Brianna business to do," Dawn pointed out.

"I guess. The last time I checked, he ditched her for another girl," Leaf giggled.

"Mia, you know, you do look a lot like the girl Prince Drew had danced with in the last ball," Misty pointed out.

"Really? I never know!" May exclaimed, pretended to be surprised.

"Wait, who are you?" Leaf asked.

"I am Maybelle, a close friend of Dawn. You two are?" May said.

"I am Leaf. This is Misty. We are so happy to meet you! You are the one Prince Drew always talks about! He will be so happy to see you!" Leaf exclaimed.

"Now, the wedding is going to start soon. Let's go outside for the ceremony. I don't want to be late," Misty ordered as she gently pushes May and Leaf out of the room and closes the door behind her as she walks out.

May, Misty, and Leaf walk out of the room and walk into the ballroom where the wedding was being held. The music soon starts and May, Leaf, and Misty walk in first. They are the bridesmaid after all.

Lady Trancy glared in May. She felt that she somehow is related to May but can't be sure. It was on the tip of her tongue. She wonders if this is May but then she thought that May can't be here because she knows May will get caught if she is near. Then why is she a bridesmaid? She needs to be close to Dawn. Dawn didn't even ask her own sister, Brianna, to be her bridesmaid.

The wedding continues and Dawn and Paul vow for their forever love and seal it with a kiss. They were moving around the tables and Dawn decided to allow Lady Trancy to meet May to avoid suspicion. Lady Trancy was sitting at a table with Prince Drew, Lord Brendan, Lord Kenny, and Brianna. Dawn's table with May, Ash, Gary, Paul, Leaf, and Misty was right behind their table.

"Mother, I would like you to meet my best friend, Maybelle. She used to work in a bakery in the town where I always go to," Dawn said as of May bows.

"Nice to meet you, Maybelle. Do you think I knew you before this time? You look awfully familiar," Lady Trancy asked.

May stand up straight with a smile drawn on her lips. "I don't believe so, Lady Trancy. It was my pleasure to meet you."

"I can't believe that you didn't ask your own sister to be your bridesmaid," Lady Trancy continues.

"I am sorry, Mother. The wedding was so sudden that I didn't find time to ask. I am very sorry," Dawn said.

"I will forgive you this time," Lady Trancy said as she sits back down.

Dawn and May looked at each other and smiled before walking off. They talk with some of Dawn's friends and even May's fairy stepsister, Soledad, and her fairy stepbrother, Harley, come. Many people congratulated Dawn for her wedding with Paul as Lord Kenny glared.

Lord Brendan and Prince Drew glared at each other. Now that Maybelle is here, they need to fight for her. Lord Brendan knows since Lady Brianna was here, Prince Drew would have a hard time talking with Maybelle. Lord Brandon still can't get over the fact that Prince Drew was the first one to get a dance with May last time.

The music begins playing, signaling Dawn and Paul for their dance together at the center of the ball floor. Everyone made a way and space for them. They dance around gracefully. The first song soon ends and moves into the next one. People start to join in. Leaf was the first one to dance with Gary and Misty with Ash. May was standing there smiling at them before some tap on her shoulders, causing her to turn around.

...

Song(s):

(DISNEY) Aladdin- We are Finally Getting Married