Part 1

Seemed like just an average day; waking up and making breakfast, driving to work at the library to come home with a stack of manga and poorly taken care of CDs and DVD'S. Pulling into the driveway, you turn off the car and plunge your arm to reach the bag full of items in the backseat. Finally grabbing them after struggling for a few seconds, you lock your car and open your small house's light wooden front door. Walking in, you kick your shoes off by the front door and hang your keys up on a nightstand neatly placed by the side of the front door inside of a cute round bowl. 

"Wonder if the mail ran today?" You began to ponder to yourself before sitting down. You make your way over to the mail slot where the mail boy usually tossed in the letters or bills as they piled up on the floor- until you now decided to pick all of them up. There were a handful of things: bills, coupons, magazines, and a letter written in chicken scratch with the words, 'High School Reunion!' You growled slightly at the letter, nearly throwing it away on sight. Though, instead, you took the handful of mail and sat them on the coffee table in front of the couch of which you never seemed to leave. Saving the reunion card for last, you open each piece of mail to examine it thoroughly. 

After going through the important things, you finally make your way to the last letter; the reunion. Carefully opening the letter was a small cheap card with the words, 'Come celebrate your greatest memories now with your high school reunion!' plastered on the front in big bold and glittered letters. Inside was cartoon animals and creatures with a date, a number to call, and an address. 

"The card is cute, I'll give them that." With a sigh, you place the card down in its own special pile on the coffee table. 

***

Later on that night, after watching some old movies that you've seen a billion times, you make your way back over to the invitation letter. Something about the letter drew you to it; you didn't remember much about high school, except hating it and a few fun moments with your few friends. Speaking of friends, you tried to remember them from high school; what they would look like now, how they were- if they were even alive. You then decide to Google their names; Googling each person, you found nothing until slowly typing in the name of your closest friend from high school- Arin Hanson. 

"Arin Joseph Hanson, also known by his Internet pseudonym Egoraptor, is an American Internet personality, animator, cartoonist, comedian, voice actor, songwriter, and rapper. Well, holy shit! He's made something of himself." Scrolling through photos, he grew out of his baby face; hair grew out of every pore it could. He looked so good; he's aged so perfectly it seemed. 

"I'm so proud of him! I wonder how I can contact him- hopefully, he can answer me through Twitter." Speaking to yourself you quickly pull out your smart phone from your pocket and scrolled through Twitter to find his profile; you send him a message. 

(Y/T/N) *Your Twitter Name*

Y/T/N: Hey Arin, I dunno if you remembered me but I'm Y/n L/n! Your best friend from high school! Our high school reunion is coming up and I wanted to know if you were going? BTW I'm so proud of you and your career you've made for yourself. I've listened to your music and watched some of Game Grumps and I love it! 

Locking your phone, you wait for a while until a ding interrupted and you reached for your phone again. After waiting about an hour, Arin responded. 

Egoraptor: OMG Y/N! IT'S BEEN SO FUCKING LONG DUDE! YEAH, I WAS JUST THINKING ABOUT GOING SINCE I JUST GOT THE LETTER YESTERDAY. HOLY SHIT, HOW HAVE YOU BEEN? HOW'S LIFE? YOU'VE GROWN UP SO MUCH SINCE THE LAST TIME I SEEN YOU! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! GOD, I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS! ARE YOU IN LA?

Y/T/N: Yes actually! To answer all your questions: I've been well- just packing and unpacking into my new house has been quite the hassle and life is usual with my music career I've developed down here. Thank you for the compliment, I thought about you and searched your name up to see you're famous! And attractive as well, and I see you and Suzy are still together and married! Congrats Arin! I haven't talked to Suzy since graduation! You both are too cute!