Part 1

Thank you for liking my story. Here is the first part of "Fursat Jo Mile Khudse".. Hope you all will like this.. Enjoy reading and not to forget to hit vote button and comment your views...

Ignore typos.. not proof read

Ishita Iyer is the younger daughter of Mr Vishwanathan Iyer a retired government officer, now working in an MNC in Chennai .Her parents, mostly her appa, is very conservative believes a lot in South Indian culture. Being the youngest her amma and akka pampered her a lot but appa was strict. Her sister, Vandita, is married to Bala and settled in Mumbai with their son Shravan. Mihika is her cousin sister but more than that they are the bestest of best friends. Ishita is a paediatrician by profession who loves doing social services.

Ishita was sleeping in her room peacefully when her alarm rang breaking her sound sleep. She woke smilingly rubbing her eyes and took her phone and smiled seeing the wallpaper and kissed it

"I LOVE YOU RAMAN and I MISS YOU"

rushed to freshen up. After freshening up she went down, had breakfast with her appa and amma.

"Appa, amma kal Dr Batra ka call ayatha.. This time they are organising a camp for treating children in a village near Himachal Pradesh. Can I go please appa?" Ishu asked

(Dad, Dr Batra called yesterday.. This time they are organising a camp for treating children in a village near Himachal Pradesh.. Can I go Dad?)

"Nahi.. It's not in our culture to sent girls alone that too to such a long distance.. Sorry Ishu but it is a big NO.." Appa said with a finality

Ishu's eyes teared up. Seeing this Amma decided to help Ishu

"Usse jaane do Viswa.. It's good to service peopla that too children.. Waise bhi she is older enough to take care of herself" Amma supported Ishu

(Let her go Viswa.. She is big enough to take care of herself)

"Haan appa please.. maan jaavo na.. I won't ask you anything ever pakka.." Ishu told

(Please Dad, please agree..)

"Maa beti ne sab decide kiya toh mujhse kyu pucch rahi ho.. Do whatever you want.." finally her appa nodded his head in a yes.

(If you have already decided then why are you even asking me.. Do whatever you want..)

Ishu hugged her appa and amma, and muttered a "I love you" to her amma. She left for her hospital in chirpy mood.

While going she murmured to herself," Sorry amma appa for breaking your trust and telling lies.. but I know appa you won't ever accept Raman so I have to do this..I can't live without him"

After two days, packing all her necities and came down with her luggage and hugged her amma and appa tightly and cried.

"Kya Ishu.. choti bacchi ki taraf ro rahi ho.. you are just going for a few days kanna... you are crying as if this is your bidai.."

(Ishu why are you crying like this.. you are crying as if you are going forever)

Ishu composed herself and bind bye to her appa amma and left for the house. She took a cab asked the driver to drop her to airport. Outside the airport, Raman was waiting for her. Seeing her he ran to her and hugged her. She too hugged him back and both entered in the airport and boarded their flight to Delhi. Inside the flight, Ishu was sitting with her eyes closed. The memories she spent with her amma appa was running in front of her, and tears were flowing from her beautiful eyes. Raman saw this and side hugged her. She rested her head on his chest and cried.