Part 5

Ishu came down, her heart was thumping against her chest. She was nervous, excited, she was meeting them after eight months. She came near them with slow steps.

Ishu*slowly*: Akka..

Vandu couldn't control anymore and hugged Ishu tight. Both sisters cried in each other's embrace.

Ishu: I'm sorry akka... I'm bad na, I hurt you all na.. I broke amma appa's trust. *she was crying bitterly*

Vandu didn't say it's okay because it wasn't okay, but Ishu crying in this condition wasn't good for the baby so she just hugged her and rubbed her back trying to make her calm.

Ishu after composing herself smacked her head and said

Ishu: Mein bhi pagal hum.. aap log baito I will come with coffee

Miku: No akka.. you sit I will make coffee for all of us.

Shravu was sleeping till. When he opened her eyes he saw his chitti sitting in his amma's embrace. He rushed to Ishu shouting "CHITTI"

Ishu too opened her arms for him. But before he could jump on Ishu Vandu took him in her arms and glared at both Ishu and Shravu for which both made a sad pout.

Vandu: Ishu are you mad? You are pregnant.. don't forget that.. Aur shravu see chitti has baby in her tummy na so you shouldn't jump on her okay..

Shravu nodded his head like a good boy and went near Ishu. His eyes were fixed on her baby bump. Seeing this Ishu made him touch her baby bump. But he suddenly withdrew his hand scared as he felt something move there. He hugged Vandu scared.

Ishu: Shravu don't be scared kanna. Baby is just saying hii to her big brother.

Shravu: Really..

Ishu and Vandu nodded their head in yes.

Shravu again kept his hand on her tummy and giggled feeling the movement. He pecked her tummy saying "I Love You Baby".

Ishu: Jeeju nahi aayi??

Vandu: Woh usse kuch important kaam hai, so he dropped us went. Will come to pick us back.

Ishu knew her jeeju is disappointed by her she became gloomy: You don't have to explain akka.. mein samjh sakthi hum..

Mihika sensing the situation getting tensed intervened: Akka I want feel baby's kick..

Ishu smiled at her and placed her hand on her tummy: Baby aapni chitti ko hii bolo..

The baby kicked in return as if understanding what his mumma told.

They all talked for long, all the while Shravu was clinging to his chitti as he had missed her terribly. Day passed, next day all went for sight seeing. Ishu was also feeling better coming out.

A week passed it was time for Vandu and Shravu to go back. Bala had come to pick them.

Vandu: Ishu tum bhi hamare saath chalo. I can't leave you alone in this condition.

Ishu: Mein akeli kahan.. Mihir aur pooja haina and then neelu is also with me.. don't worry akka I will manage

Vandu: Aisa kaise Ishu.. no ways you are coming with us that's it

Ishu: Akka I don't want to create anymore problems to you. If I come then it will affect your relationship with all, and I don't want to be a reason for that.