Part 3

Unknown to the storm coming in their lives IshRa were happy celebrating their third year of togetherness.

"Raman mujhe bohot bhook lagi hai.. pehle hum kuch kaathe hai.."

"Bukad.. chalo mein koi restaurants mein stop karthi hum.."

Ishu nodded her head happily. They reached a hotel and soon both were inside waiting for their order to be served. Soon their order was placed and both relished their lunch and zoomed out of the hotel satisfied.

"Abh kahan chal rahe hai Raman.."

"Tum hi baatavo, kahan jana hai tumme.."

"Hmm.. pehle ghar chalthe hai, phir dress change karke decide karthe hai kahan jana hai.."

"Jaisa aap kaho.."

Soon they reached their house, when Raman's phone rang.

"Ishi tum andhar jaavo, I just come.."

"Teekhe.."

Ishu went inside while Raman was talking to someone. After some time he came inside with a grumpy face. Ishu saw him coming and asked

"Kiska phone dha??"

He didn't say anything. Seeing him silent, Ishu went near him and sat on his lap and asked

"Kya huwa Raman?? Kiska call dha??"

Raman just hugged her and showed her the mail.

It was mail from headquarters of terminating the leave for a sudden purpose and he was supposed to re join with 4 days.

Tears began to flow from her eyes, she just hugged him tight. He also hugged her tight. They sat in the same position for some time. She composed herself and stood up from his lap. He held her wrist and asked where she is going, raising his eyebrows.

"Woh meri phone bahar hai, I will call the travel agent and book my return ticket for tomorrow.."

He nodded his head in no and pulled her towards him and hugged her tight.

"Be with me please, let me feel you.."

She just hugged him and stayed in his arms until she felt his tears against her shoulder. She parted away from him and cupped his face in her palms.

He held her palms and gently kissed them and said

"I'm sorry, I'm not able give you any time, any happiness you deserve.. I'm sorry.."

"Raman don't be.. mein khush hu Raman, I'm happy and proud to be Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar Bhalla.. yeah I'm sad just because I will miss you, nothing much.. At this moment our country need you more than me, you should go Raman.."

"I'm so lucky to have you in my life Jaan.. I can't even think of a life without you.."

Ishu wiped the tears from his eyes

"Aap rote huwe bilkul ache nahi.. chalo abh stop crying and come we will spend the full day together.. chalo chalo, dekho I'm ready aap bhi ready hojavo.."

Soon Raman freshened up and both went outside.

"Kahan jana hai, bolo.."

"Mummy papa se mile.."

Raman's eye filled with mere mention of his maa and papa, Ishu consoled him and both headed towards them.

It read St. JAMES CHURCH