Part 4

Raman cries hugging Ishita, while Ishita was also in tears but stayed strong for Raman. She was rubbing his back consoling him. Slowly his cries reduced, they both stayed in the same position. They stand there for sometime and left from there after feeling light.

Both were gloomy, so they straightly headed to their home. Rest of the day passed as such. After having dinner both retired.

Next day also passed by, both were ready to go back. Raman's was morning flight while Ishu's was night flight so she dropped him to airport and came back home.

The calling bell rang, she opened the door and was shocked to see them standing, her parents, Mihika, Vandu, Bala, Devyani. They were also shocked to see her there. Even though Devyani had told them everything, they still had that trust on their daughter that she can't betray them. Their eyes scanned her and stopped at her filled partition and mangalsutre dangled neck. Ishu was so guilty that she couldn't lift her eyes to meet her parents accusing ones. She had her head down.

There was silence all around, everyone was in a trance. It was broken was screaming of Devyani. She was going on accusing Ishu. Bala dragged all of them inside, still Ishu was facing down, tears were flowing from her eyes.

Devyani was continuously badmouthing Ishu and Iyers upbringing. Mr Iyer came forward and slapped her so hard. She lost her balance and fell on the floor. She was so shocked, it was the first time that her appa raised his hands on her, he was always strict.. scolded her but till day hadn't raised his hand.

Viswa - Dekho Madhu, you always used to tell me not to be so strict na. Itne strict hone ke baad bhi ye aisa kiya toh agar mein liberal hoti toh ye kya karti.. Ye sab tumhari parivarish ki hai, aur support karo..

Amma was looking down feeling guilty and looked at Ishu.

Madhu*pressing Ishu's cheek* - Sunn liya na, sunn liya na tumne.. tumhari karan meri parivarish mein sawal utt rahi hai.. Kyu kiya aisa.. hum tumpe kitna trust karti dhi..

Vandu - I didn't expect this from you Ishu.. Aaj tak tumhari haar ek baath par mein tumhe support kiya, but ye.. How could you betray us..

Ishu was silent, she was hearing all the accusations because she knows she deserves it for breaking the trust of her parents.

Vandu- Abh chup kyu ho.. kuch bolo, kab huwa ye??

Ishu- 3.. 3 years back

Devyani- Sunna tumne.. theen saal hogayi shaadi ki baad.. sabko kab bathane chahthidhi.. 3 bacche hone ke baad.. Aur haan tumhare so called good for nothing husband kahan hai..

Vandu- Muh kolo.. aur kuch bol

Ishu- Raman military mein hai.. kuch emergency agaya so he went back today

Bala- Raman Bhalla, whom I saw with you that day in park??

Ishu nodded her head

Vandu- Tume kaise pata Bala??

Bala- I saw them in park when Ishu was studying in Mumbai

Devyani- Mumbai.. toh tab se tum dono relationship mein de..

Ishu nodded her head slowing stating it's true.

Madhu- Chee Ishu.. Now, this moment I'm regreting giving birth to you.. Aaj se mujhe sirf ek hi beti hai.. tum hamare liye mar gayi.. Viswa chalo yahan se..

and dragged him. All followed them leaving her alone. She cried seeing all leaving her. She curled into herself and was crying hiding her face in her legs.