Part 2

Next morning Raman stretched his hands searching for Ishita,not finding her near him he opened his eyes. He scanned the whole room for her but didn't see her. He wore his pants and went out of the room searching for her.

"Ishi.."

before he could complete he saw her standing in the kitchen, in his over sized white shirt and messy hair, making coffee. He sneakly went to the kitchen and back hugged her suddenly. She was shocked by the sudden hug, but knowing its her naughty hubby she relaxed and loosened herself on him.

He brought his lips near her ears and gently biting her ear lobes, he husked, "Happy Anniversary Biwi..." and kissed the nape of her neck.

She suddenly turned back, now both are facing each other and his hands still around her waist. She kept her hands around his neck and came closer, closer to his ears and said in a husky voice,

"Koyi iss tarah aapni biwi ko anniversary mein wish karte hai.."

"Phir kaise wish karte hai.. mujhe nahi pata.." He asked naughtyly tightening his grip over her waist.

"Koi nahi.. mein aapko sikhaatha hum.."

and smashed her lips on his. She was nibbling his lower lips while her hands went up to his hair and clutched it tight and pulling it. At first he was shocked at her bold move but soon he too started to kiss her back. The kiss was a passionate one, both were fighting for dominance. He slightly pinched her waist, she let out an 'OUCH' and he entered her mouth. Both their tongues fought for solace and finally broke the kiss as both ran out of the breath.

"Wish aise karte hai.. abh pata chala patidev.." she asked winking at him

Joining their foreheads, Raman with a naughty smile playing on his lips asked,"Nahi.. kuch doubts baaki hai.. ek aur demo milegi.."

She blushed at his answers and before she could reply he smashed his lips on her soft one. The kiss was a passionate and long one, she was finding it difficult to match his height and was standing on her toes, Raman slightly lifted her up by firming his grip around her waist and placed her on the kitchen slab. They were kissing each other hungrily, her hands were pulling his hair while his hands were busy playing with the button of her arr.. his shirt. After what felt like ages they broke apart because of lack of breath. Both were breathing heavily.

Raman smirked seeing her state, hair messed up.. lips swollen.. top few buttons open.. Seeing his smirk Ishita's face coloured up. She hid his face in his chest and hugged him tight.

"Kya huwa.. suddenly meri jugli billi beeghi billi bann gayi.." Raman teased her

"Kuch bhi.." there came her trademark reply and she pushed him away and continued her work, making coffee.

Raman suddenly backhugged her, making his hold strong over her waist and his face in the crook of her neck, he spoke huskily

"Irada kya hai madrasan, subhah subhah aise bold and sexy avatar mein.. mujhe seduce karne keliye hai kya.." he asked naughtily placing wet kisses over her neck.

"Chee Raman.. kuch bhi bolthe ho.. aisa kuch irada nahi hai mera.. mujhe bas mere pati keliye coffee bannana hai, aur kuch nahi.."

and handed over his coffee to him. He smiled and both had their coffee in between some romance and nok jhok.

"Ishi tum ready hokar aajavo.. we will go to temple.."

"Teek he Raman.. aap bhi fresh hojavo.."

Suddenly Raman's naughty mind activated, "Tumne kya kaya madrasan suddenly bohot bold horahe ho.."

Ishita was looking confusedly thinking what made her bold in asking him to freshen up..

"Chalo..." Raman told and pulled Ishita with him towards the washroom..

"Ye kya kar rahe ho Raman.." Ishita asked shocked

"Arre tumne kaha na freshen up hone ko.. toh chalona.."

Ishita understanding her husband's naughty mind, "Jee nahi.. mein ne aapko guestroom mein freshen up hone ko kaho.. kab dekho one track mind..." she pushed him

"Arre kya yaar..mein guest thodi na hum.. joh guestroom use karne ko kehe rahi ho.." spoke Raman trying to close the distance between them

"Ramannn.. " Ishita spoke angrily and glared at him

Suddenly Raman became a beeghi bili and spoke, "Kya yaar madrasan, ghoor kyu rahi ho.. jaa raha hum.. guestroom.." and walked away muttering curses that how unromantic his madrasan is. Ishita smiled hearing this and went to freshen up.

Both got ready and walked out of the apartment hand in hand and headed towards their car. Raman like a gentle man opened the door for Ishita was helped her settle nicely. She smiled at his gesture. And he sat in his sit and both drove towards the mata rani temple. Soon they reached there and walked inside the temple hand in hand.

"Ishi tum ander jaavo mein pooja keliye saman lekar aati hum.."Raman told her

"Mein bhi aati hum.. hum saath mein chalthe haina.." Ishita told

"Teekhe...chalo.." and walked to buy the pooja things

After getting all the pooja things, the walked inside the temple, did the pooja and closed their eyes praying to Mata Rani to make everything perfect.  The priest came out with the prasad and gave it to Ishita. She bought the prasad and Raman filled her maang with sindoor,in front of Mata Rani like he did 3 years before. The priest blessed them and they walked out remincing their marriage.

"Ishi mein car parking se lekar aati hum.. tum yahan wait karo.." Raman told her and went to the parking lot.

Ishita was waiting for Raman in front of the temple.Soon Raman came and both zoomed past the temple. But unknown to her another person had seen everything, Devyani Athai, her Vandu Akka's mother in law. She was following Ishita as Vandu already told her that she had gone to some camp in Himachal Pradesh. She was shocked to see Ishita in Delhi and was even more shocked to see her sindoor filled partition, this was unexpected. It was like the whole life sucked out of her body, because she had an idea of getting Ishita married to Subbu, her son.

Unknown to the storm coming in their lives IshRa were happy celebrating their third year of togetherness.

That's all for this update. Hope you all like it. And don't forget to hit 🌟 button and and please do share your feedback

Love
Rithika❤️