~Chapter 6~

Please don't let these feelings leave me. I couldn't bear loosing the ability to feel so strongly about someone like him. If this were considered to be fate, then I fully accept the circumstances of which. My life...I would be able to say it's better now. I don't have a single regret about this.

Part 6~

After leaving the cafe, I trailed all the way to my hotel room to see Young Do sitting on my bed and watching TV. I sighed, too tired to even deal with him at the moment, and sat down beside him. My eyes glued to the screen and soon enough, I was immersed in the show. The silence between us was so light that I had forgotten he was there for a moment. I had let things alone as they were until he started to talk. "Did you take a bus or a taxi back? I was worried about you walking." I furrowed my brows in confusion and looked up at him. He kept his eyes forward, never looking at me...only looking at the TV. The way his words had easily slipped from his mouth had completely confused me. How could he trip me one day, do nothing to stand up for me at school, chase me down, and invade my privacy, but still say he was worried about me? I was beginning to feel like I was trapped in the room with an alien. "What are you talking about...HOW DID YOU GET IN MY ROOM WITHOUT A KEY???" I shouted in confusion. The sudden realization hit me. I tapped my foot angrily at the edge of the bed and waited for his reaction. "If I told you already that this was my hotel, why are you still asking dumb questions?" He said in a smart ass tone then turned to me with a teasing smirk. I glared and punched his shoulder. "Ok, well can you get out?" As soon as I said this, he started laughing loudly. "Me? Get out? Since this is my hotel, then all of the rooms are mine. You are inside of my room. You should get out." He laughed and I stood up, gathering my things. "What are you doing?" He asked as I gathered my things with an unamused smile. "I'm getting out. What do you think I'm doing?" Before I could finish, he had already crossed the room and threw my things aside. "I was just kidding around with you. Geez, what's your problem?" He complained at me. I ignored him and rushed to my bed. I closed my eyes and sighed. "I'm tired, so leave." I said without hesitation. I could hear the door open and close. After a while, I thought I was alone and safe to be comfortable. Because of this, I rolled over and flicked my lamp light off. Even sooner than that, I felt a weight sink down on the bed beside me. I groaned and rolled to Young Do getting comfortable with his back turned to me. Instead of kicking him out like I should have done, I decided it wasn't worth the trouble. I turned my back to his and closed my eyes, letting sleep effectively take over.

   By the time the morning had come, I rolled over to see an empty spot on the bed. Young Do was gone, along with his warmth. I wasn't sure whether or not I was happy about it. No, I didn't want him to stay but I didn't like the feeling of loneliness. I think that I could get used to him if he was so damn annoying. Perhaps Young Do wasn't so bad after all. "Is the only shampoo you have Strawberry scented? I will smell like a woman all day." I froze when I heard his familiar voice in my room. I looked up to see Young Do exiting the bathroom with his school uniform and a clean towel over his wet head. I take back everything I said about him not being annoying. "Choi Young Do...WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!?!?" I was seething but he only chuckled. "Well I just took a shower, what do you think? Do I smell like strawberry?" He asked me. I stared at him with a deep frustration. Eventually he got the picture and headed past me, out the door. When I was sure that he was gone, I locked my door and went into the bathroom to get ready for the day. It's already Wednesday so the week is halfway over with. If I just hang in there, then I can make it to the weekend. But then I have to start looking for a job to cover the next month fees of Hotel Zeus. I sighed and headed out to the elevator after finishing getting  ready. Young Do was nowhere to be found so I suppose he left for school earlier than me. Of course, what I thought and what had actually happened were two completely different things. I sighed when I exited the hotel to see Young Do waiting for me next to his motorcycle. He had a spare helmet in his hands, and the closer I got, the more he outstretched his hands to hand it to me. I kept walking past him and picked up my pace. He followed silently beside me, not even riding but PUSHING his bike alongside him. Not a word was exchanged between us until we made it to school. Then he said "text me in class", before leaving me alone. I rolled my eyes and headed into school to hear the collective whispering once again. This time things were easier because I ignored it all. I went to a snack machine to get a quick breakfast, but something interrupted my peace. As I reached down to retrieve my purchase, I stood back up to see Rachael leaning against the snack machine with some other girls around her. "You never answered my question yesterday about money. What business does your family own?" She continued to pry with me. I glared at her in annoyance. "What business does my family own? The mind your own business" I said in a smart ass tone. Then I walked away from her and headed to class.