~Chapter 10~

I started to really enjoy my life with him around. Doesn't that sound a little crazy? Is it a masochist that likes the sadist? For a while, I wasn't so sure, but I am now. Don't go anywhere because I won't let you. I love you.

Part 10~

When the taxi pulled up, I couldn't spot his motorcycle parked out front at all. I started to wonder if he had even showed up. My little doubt had melted away when I saw him at the table enjoying some noodles. I laughed lightly at the view before grabbing a seat in front of him. "What?" He asked me with a mouth full of noodles. I just kept laughing and reached out to stroke his brown locks gently. "When did you press your hair?" He swatted my hand away and kept eating. "After school today. I went to a stylist and had it done. What?" He asked me again. I shook my head and kept smiling. He turned all of his attention to the noodles and started eating quickly. "I like it." I admitted bluntly and honestly. He stopped eating and put his chop sticks completely down. "What did you say?" He asked me in confusion. I smiled and nodded at him. "I said that I like it. It makes you look less threatening than you actually are." I admitted to him. He rolled his eyes and finished up the noodles. "Ok, lets go." Young Do stood up and walked towards the exit. "Hey! Wait a minute!" I quickly got up and followed him outside. "Yah! Young Do!" I punched his shoulder and he sucked in air between his teeth when he flinched away. "Why did you hit me? Are you insane?" He rubbed his shoulder. I glared at him and shook my head. "Why didn't you wait for me to get noodles and eat them? I thought you invited me to eat?" I waited for his reply. He simply chuckled and hailed a taxi. "Of course I invited you to eat, but you wasted time touching my hair. Shouldn't you be happy I didn't make you pay for me this time?" After he said that, I shut up. My stomach growled but he was right...at least I didn't have to pay this time. "Get in." Young Do directed me when the taxi pulled up. I furrowed my brows in confusion. "What?" I tilted my head in confusion. He groaned and pushed me into the back seat. He closed the door and went around to the other side to sit in the back with me. We rode the taxi all the way back to the hotel. It was still fairly bright outside when we each went to our separate rooms. About 5 or 10 minutes after I settled into my room, there was a knock at the door. I raised my eyebrows and headed to the door to answer it. Instead of it being Young Do, it ended up being room service/care.

   "Room service! I have a delivery here for a Lillian Hart. We have a meal plan #5 here. That's the lobster, steak, and salad side dish. Here is some wine as well. The pricing for the bottle is $175. We also have a chocolate lava cake as well." The room service lady explained to me. "NO No no nonononon. I did not order any of this? How am I supposed to pay for all of this and a bottle of $175 wine?!?!?!" I widened my eyes at all the things. The room service lady simply laughed and shook her head. "No miss, you have everything confused. All of this has already been paid for by a mister..." She stopped to look at a tag applied to the cart she had. "Choi Young Do. Does his name sound familiar to you?" She asked me. I sighed and nodded. "Just give me the stupid cart." I was beginning to get frustrated with the boy in the room two doors down from me. I thanked the woman, pulled the cart inside, and completely ignored the savoury smells of the food as I dialled Young Do's number into my phone. It rung only once before he picked up and answered me.

"What do you want? Make it quick, I'm playing video games right now."

"Young Do...WHY DID YOU SEND ALL THIS FOOD UP TO MY ROOM?!"

"Because you didn't eat any noodles. I heard your stomach growl in the cab."

"You paid one hundred and seventy five dollars for a bottle of wine!!!"

"So? The lobster was at least fifty dollars. The salad was free but the steak was around thirty dollars. Don't ask about the chocolate lava cake because that was only twenty dollars."

"WHY???"

"Didn't I just explain it to you? Are you some sort of idiot?"

"I'm not eating it."

"Then I'll just throw it all away and you'll starve."

"NO YOU CANT DO THAT! You'd be wasting all the food."

"So you're not worried about starving? You're instead worried about wasting food? Such an oddity."

"You better come eat some of this."

"I already had noodles."

"Choi Young Do!"

   Then he hung up in my face. I growled and flopped onto my bed. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I didn't want the food to go to waste but I felt bad that he paid so much money for me. It was even worse that I couldn't read him very well. I was very confused because he seemed like a nice guy but then he'd do something rude and mean to me. Then he would turn around and do something nice all over again! Why was he like this? "The world can only tell as time unfolds." I told myself before finally giving up and digging into the fresh food. I ate until I was full, but I didn't dare touch the wine. For one reason, I didn't drink and I'd rather have a nice soda or coffee instead of wine, for the other reason was that I wouldn't dare drink anything that costs $175. Therefore, I finished most of the food and put the rest away in my fridge. Then I grabbed the wine and headed to Young Do's room. I knocked on the door and started talking. "Take this wine right now." I waited a moment until he finally spoke up. "I can't, because I'm asleep." I glared at the door as if he could see me. Pretty soon, he ended up opening the door. He was dressed as if he wanted to head out again. "Where are you going?" I asked him out of curiosity. "To my house. I have some business to attend to when tomorrow comes around. Why do you ask? Are you my mother?" He pushed past me. He started walking down the hallway. "Young Do, I'm going to give the wine away or destroy the bottle if you don't come take it." I shouted after him. He just kept walking and shouted over his shoulder. "Do what you want with it. I already paid the money, it's yours." The he got on the elevator and left. I groaned and placed the wine in his room since he didn't close the door behind himself. "If he has a house for himself, why does he stay in the hotel?"I wondered to myself.