Part 10

A/N: I'm really happy that ShivIks united, they're getting married soon, Pinky is exposed and Nagini is out🙌🙌
But I'm also sad that Mahi isn't Shivaay's brother.😞😞

And this story can't progress if Shivaay-Mahi are not brothers 😰

So I wanted to ask something, should I continue this story with Shivaay-Mahi being brothers (and how it's going in my current plotline)

Or I should end it?

Please let me know 🙏🙏🙏

Shivaay looked in her direction... and his heart almost stopped beating.

Shivaay: ANIKA!

He knelt beside her and kept her head on his lap. She was gasping while her hands were searching for something. Shivaay brought his hand near hers, which clutched tightly. She looked him, pain filled in her eyes.

Anika: Shi...vaay... AH!

Shivaay: Anika! Kisne kaha tha bed se uthne ke liye, huh?
(Anika! Who told you to leave the bed, huh?)

Anika: Woh... UH!
(It's...UH!)

She shut her eyes and tears made their way through the corner. Her hand was slowly slipping away from his.

Shivaay: *pats her cheek* Nonononono. Anika, hang on. Tumhe kuch nahi hoga, okay.
(Nonononono. Anika, hang on. Nothing will happen to you, okay.)

He scooped her in his arms and ran downstairs. He barged in the ward and placed her on the bed. Mahi woke due the commotion but found it wise to stay quiet.

Shivaay: Doctor! Nurse! Koi hain?
(Doctor! Nurse! Is anyone there?)

Dr. Mehta and the nurse rushed in. The nurse reconnected the tube to her hand while the doctor put on her stethoscope.

Nurse: Mr Shivaay, aap please baahar jaayiye.
(Mr Shivaay, please go outside.)

He was about to leave but Anika grabbed his wrist.

Anika: Please...mujhe... ch...chhod kar m...at jaayiye.
(Please... don't le...leave m...me.)

He held hands protectively.

Shivaay: Main kahi nahi jaa raha. Main yahin hoon, tumhare paas.
(I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here, by your side.)

The nurse attached an oxygen mask to her face while the doctor sedated her. Her eyelids fluttered, then closed as sleep engulfed her.

Doctor: Mr. Shivaay, Anika abhi bhi kaafi weak hain. Please dhyaan rakhiye inhe kisi bhi tarah ka stress nahi lena hain, physical and mental, both.
(Mr Shivaay, Anika is still very weak. Please ensure that she's doesn't take any firm of stress, physical and mental, both.)

Shivaay: Yes doctor, I'll take care. Thank you.

The doctor and the nurses left from there. Shivaay caressed her hair and secretly wiped his tears. Mahi noticed this.

Mahi: Shivaay?

Shivaay: Haan.
(Yes?)

Mahi: Tu theek hain?
(Are you okay?)

Shivaay: *looking away* Haan. Bilkul theek hoon. Mujhe kya hua?
(Yeah. I'm perfectly fine. What will happen to me?)

Mahi: Tereko pata hain, tu na yekdum sadela jhoot bolta hain.
(You know that you are a terrible liar, don't you?)

He sat up in his bed and slapped the chair next to his bed, indicating him to sit there but Shivaay nodded in 'no'.

Mahi: Dekh, khud se aa ja, nai toh teroke kheench ke laaonga.
(Look, come by yourself, or I'll drag you here.)