chapter 2

Professor Crane always seem to tick her off. But she couldn't help but feel a strange attraction to him. Oh yes she knew he was her professor but nevertheless she ignored the feeling. Spacing out, she heard Mia, her friend calling from behind her.

"Lana! Wait for me!"turning around to wait for her Mia bumps right into her.

"Oh watch out well you." Lana said hoisting up Mia to her feet.

"I have great news to tell you. I was hoping you can accompany to the club tonight."Mia said.

"And why would I do that you know how much I hate crowded areas especially with people being pressed against you." She said.

"Oh come on you haven't even let me tell you the good part. Turns out Pretty Vicious well be playing a free show there!" Mia said.

"Wait are you kidding me right? Nevermind hating crowds if a band of my is there oh heck I'm going."

"Ok cool! Don't forget to wear something punk rock then I'll text you when it's time to go. See you later." Mia said.

As Mia left, Lana continue her day as always excited for tonight's show.

Professor Crane

I watched her every move like a predator stalking it's prey. She was talking to that green hair friend of hers. About some band playing at a near by club. I thought to myself maybe this is my chance. Maybe I can follow her there and give her a big surprise. Give her a big dose of my fear toxin. I been working on a new one. I can use her as an experiment to see it's new advantages. Yes indeed I will do that. Oh Lana I don't why I have become so infuriated with you. This deep dark thing rises in me when I see you. Do I wish to keep you locked up to experiment on you. Can't wait for you to see what I have in store for you.