march fifth, 2016 [continued]

PREVIOUSLY

She sighed softly, scrolling down her notification tab. one stood out in particular, causing her to slightly gasp.

SNAPCHAT
Si💕🎉:
Hey. We need to talk.

CURRENTLY

Ariel took in a quick, shaky breath, as she slid open the notification. Her fingers shook so much from nerves, she was surprised she even sent out the text.

Ariel W:
Yeah. we really do 😕

As she awaited a response, she subconsciously bounced her leg up and down. she was worried, worried he'd say he hates her and wishes to never speak again. ding.

Si 💕🎉:
i'm sorry. in such a dickhead.

damn straight, she thought. her nerves settling down a bit from the response, bringing to type a response of her own though the slight bounce in her fingers indicated the anxiety still showing.

Ariel W:
Simon.. i wouldn't go that far. you just worried the hell out of me! i thought i did something wrong or that something happened to you! don't ever pull a stunt like that again!

she forced herself to stop as she wanted to do badly continue and say how she gone as far to think terrible things.

Si💕🎉:
i know Princess, im so so so sorry. it's just, i was hanging out with this girl i like and she had saw the photo of you and that kid kissing. she likes him, a lot. she was broken and i didn't know what to do. i shouldn't have taken out the pain on you..

A small smile played on her lips at the nickname she oh so missed, but they quickly turned into a confused frown. reading the part over in her head, she couldn't help feel a small peng of jealousy and sadness. over the months of messaging simon, she had developed a small dumb crush on him; though she'd never admit it. the fact he said he liked someone, that wasn't obviously her, stung in ways it shouldn't. She quickly responded, trying to reassure the blonde and clear up the confusion of this girl he liked.

Princess 🐼👄:
oh you mean Kian? well tell this girl she's in luck! Kian and i aren't a thing, it was a dare from Salem. I'm a single pringle m8.

Princess 🐼👄:
go tell that girl of yours there is no need to fret!

Ariel had no idea of the sudden wave of relaxation and relief that had washed over Miniminter. but then another feeling hit. Guilt. he felt guilty for ignoring the girl of his dr- his friend, for a month just because he assumed things.

Si💕🎉:
oh well, i'll inform her then! that will definitely make her smile, lol.

Si💕🎉:
again, i'm sorry 😅

Si💕🎉:
anyways, i'm heading to bed, goodnight Princess xx

she let out a small sigh, a tiny smile cursing her lips.

Princess🍒👄❤️😍:
Goodnight Moné xx ;)

Moné😍😘👽:
Im down for that ;))

A blush spread across her face as she placed her phone down, spreading across her queen sized bed. that's when she let out a relieved sigh, and spoke aloud to herself, finally admitting something she never thought she would.

"I'm in love with a blonde nimrod."