june twentyeighth, 2016 [continued]

PREVIOUSLY

"Will that be all?" I question, putting the price in. I look back up to the man to see him turn to the group, when my eyes connected with one of the boys in the back.

those eyes.

those ocean blue eyes.

CURRENTLY
[ ARIELS POV ]

they were his eyes.

"A-Ariel?" his voice speaks.

Oh his voice.

it was smooth, like cutting into a chunk of room temperature butter. it was high, but not so high pitched to make it annoying. i couldn't help but stare back, taking in his features in a new perspective. in a face to face perspective.

"S-Si-" i cut myself off.

"i'm sorry, but you'll have to excuse me for just a moment." i squeak out in a rush of words. i quickly turn myself around and rush into the break room, partially hyperventilating.

why is he here?! he doesn't live near this part of london, and i've ever seen a single of his friends around! what am i going to do?!

i quickly mumble and panic to myself, as realization settles in. they are all waiting out there for me to take their orders. i stand from the small bench i was seated on, wiping non-existent dust from my legs, i take in a deep breath, and walk out to the group. as i exit the break room, i notice the boys no where to be seen. i scan the room, only to see not a single living soul. i let out a sigh of relief, and get ready to close up.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

as i'm scrubbing down the tables, i hear the door jingle. without turning around, i say-

"i'm sorry, but we're closing soon. if you want a pastry you can buy one but we don't sell coffee a half hour from closing."

when i get no response, i let out a light huff and walk over to the coffee bar. i stand at the cash register, ready too look at who had walked in and ask them to, politely, leave again.

"Excuse me bu-" i'm cut of by my eyes connecting with one of the most beautiful concoction of azures i've ever layed my eyes on.

"Hello Princess." his quirky accent flows out, his face spreading into a full smile. my body immediately tenses at the fact that he is standing right here, but it partially softens at the nickname.

"i'm sorry Simon, but we're closing." i squeak out, my voice sounding rash from the nerves flowing through my veins. i grab my cloth again, and go towards tables to clean them.

as i start wiping up a table, i hear the slight patter of feet walking towards me. when the sound stops, i don't dare to turn around. as i move to the next table, something stops me from continuing to wipe it down.

a very warm hand being place above mine.

[ 042119 | this chapter is so cringe omg- ]

is so cringe omg- ]