june eighteenth, 2016

It's been a few months since the snapchat incident, and Ariel has gotten incredibly worse. This whole situation with Simon Minter has taken a mental and physical toll over her.

Her body refuses to move from her bed unless she is absolutely starving or needs to go to the restroom. Her days consist of small meals, quick showers, reading, sleeping, and scrolling though social media on her phone and macbook. Her boss, and close friend, has been letting her off work because if her situation, but she has to go back next week or else shes fired.

As she continues to let her mind wander to every slight corner of darkness, she feels her phone buzz. She grabs it, seeing a picture message from a person she didn't recognize, tobjizzle. As the photo opens, she silently prays it isn't some guys nude. Instead, she is filled with shock.

[ TOBJIZZLE HAS ADDED YOU
AS A FRIEND ! ]

[ TOBJIZZLE HAS SENT A
PICTURE MESSAGE ! ]

[ OPEN / IGNORE ]

Whoever this person was, obviously knew Simon

Whoever this person was, obviously knew Simon. Looking at the photo over in her head, she couldn't help but swoon over the blonde even more.

[ TOBJIZZLE  IS TYPING . . . ]

TOBJIZZLE:
is this Ariel Williams?

LILMERMAID:
possibly. Why did you send me a picture of Simon? Who are you?

TOBJIZZLE:
I'm Simon's mate Tobi, don't tell me he hasn't mentioned me! Well anyways, he told me you haven't been responding to his messages. He just wants to know what's wrong, he cares a lot about you Ariel.

LILMERMAID:
well tell him  he should've
thought of that before he told me
how he really felt about her.

[ BLOCK TOBJIZZLE ? ]
[ YES / NO ]

[ REMOVE TOBJIZZLE ? ]
[ YES / NO ]

She knew she shouldn't have said at, but she knew if she didn't he wouldn't leave her alone. Ariel then turned back over, and fell asleep, not caring the time of day.

[ 052119 | editing fairy here, headsup that this book is about to get super stupid and depressing (as if it wasn't already) ]