1. How you meet.

Dan Howell: "Honey I'm home!" you shouted as you walked through the front door of your cousin's apartment. Looking around, you noticed a handsome boy sitting on the couch eating cereal. Spoon midway to his mouth as he stared at you.
"(Y/N)!" a bubbly voice shouted. You looked up and smiled at the sight of Phil, who ran forward and hugged you.
"Can't breath, I think I see a light, grandma, is that you?" you choked out. Phil giggled and let go of you.
"So, who is this handsome devil?" you say with a smirk as you eyed the boy on the couch. Said handsome devil blushed and and choked on his cereal. Phil rolled his eyes.
"I know you watch his channel (Y/N). But, (Y/N), this is my best friend and roommate Daniel Howell, Dan, this is my cousin (Y/N). He has to come to London so he thought he'd visit" Phil explained. Dan awkwardly nodded while you smirked.

Phil Lester: You sighed dramatically as you flopped down onto the couch. Loud music blasted through the speakers as drunk and horny people danced around you. You cringed whenever they got too close to you. Your friend had decided to invite you to a party, knowing full well you hate party's, people and physical contact. Really, you only came here for the dog. Said dog walked up to you, tail wagging.
"Hey Benji" you cooed to the fluffy husky. Benji jumped into the couch, laying his head on your lap. You smiled softly and patted him, looking up when you heard panting. Standing there, hunched over, was the one and only Phil Lester. AKA Amazingphil.
"You right there?" you asked curiously, an amused smile on your face. Phil looked up.
"There he is!" Phil shouted, pointing to the dog. With a deep breath, he moved to sit at the end of the couch and started to pat Benji.
"I've been following him around the party, he's the only reason why I came to this party" Phil explained with a shrug. You chuckled.
"That's the reason why I'm here, Becky knows I hate party's, people and physical contact. Phil giggled. You could feel your heart melt.
"I'm Phil Lester" Phil smiled.
"(Y/N)" you smiled back.

Jacksepticeye: You and Jack were actually best friends and neighbours. That's how you met. He had introduced himself days after you moved in and the two of you had actually got on quite well.

Markipler: You walked around Vid con, your heart racing. This was your first time at vidcon and you were more than anxious. As you looked around for a quite area to calm down, you crashed into someone and fell down.
"Are you ok?" a deep voice asked. You looked up to see Markipler. You blushed, nodded and took his hand that he extended.
"You looked quite anxious, want me to take you somewhere quite?" Mark offered.
"Please" you whispered.

Troye Sivan: "You'll have half an hour with mr Sivan" the person in front of the door explained. You gulped and nodded before opening the door and walking in. You had won a competition that Troye Sivan talked about on YouTube. So now you had half an hour with just him at his concert.
"Hi" a smooth voice spoke up. You squeaked and looked up. Sitting there was the one and only Troye Sivan.
"Come and sit down, I don't bite. Much" he winked. You blushed and sat on the couch. He smiled softly at you, causing you to look away.

Jordan Sweeto: "Hi!" Jordan smiled as you walked up to him. You were currently at the Our World Away concert, meeting the OWA members.
"Hi" you blushed. You had been a massive fan of all the members since they started YouTube, but Jordan was your favourite. Jordan smiled.
"Did you want a hug and photo?". You nodded. Jordan grinned and rapped his  arms around you. This must of been the best hug you had ever received. After letting you go, he stood next to you to take the photo. His arm snaking its way around your waste. You blushed but took the photo.

Jeydon Wale: "Jordan Leslie Sweeto! If you don't get your ass I'm here in ten seconds, I'm making a life size woody cutout and sticking it in your room!" you shouted as you stood in the loungeroom of the Our World Away house, not even introducing yourself to the members who sat in the loungeroom, very confused but also slightly amused. You heard footsteps, and a few seconds later, Jordan burst into the room, panting.
"You wouldn't really do that would you?" he asked warily.
"I would" you smirked and opened your arms. Jordan rolled his eyes and hugged you.
"It's good to see you kid".
"Don't call me kid. Are you ever gonna get a hair cut?" you asked as you pulled away from the hug, ruffling his hair, making him whine.
"Never" he mumbled.
"So, this is my brother (Y/N)" Jordan said suddenly, like nothing seven happened.
"(Y/N), I know you already watch the channel, but this is Alex, Jeydon, Johnnie and Kyle". You smiled at them all, your eyes lingering on Jeydon, who blushed and looked away.
"Wait, Leslie?" Johnnie asked with a smile.
"(Y/N)!!!"

Joe Sugg: "Taxi!" you and someone else shouted at the same time. You looked up to see Joe Sugg.
"You take it" the two of you said at the same time, then laughed.
"How about we both take it, the driver can take both of us to our destination" Joe smiled. You smiled and nodded.