11. You make up.

Dan Howell: Waiting at the airport, tears streamed down your face. You just couldn't get over how Dan reacted. Speaking of Dan, you thought that you could hear him shouting your name. It must of been your imagination.
"(Y/N)!" you hear again. Looking around, you spotted Dan, who was running towards you. When he got to you, he hugged you tightly.
"Please don't break up with me" he sobbed. You hugged him back and told him that that would never happen.

Phil Lester: Two weeks had passed. Two weeks since you and Phil had your first fight. Two weeks since you had walked out on him. And it was killing you. You missed him like crazy. You wanted to go back to him, but would it be the right thing to do?
"(Y/N)?" a voice suddenly asked. You looked up from your seat in Starbucks, tears instantly fell from your eyes.
"Phil?" you whispered as you stood up. The two of you just stared at each other for half a second before rushing towards each other and hugging tightly.
"I'm so sorry" Phil muttered.
"It's ok, so am I" you muttered back.

Jacksepticeye: With tears in your eyes, you contemplated on blocking Jack's number. If he was going to yell at you over such trivial things, would it really be worth dating him? Sighing, you got up from the bench in your favourite park and moved to walk home, but you bumped into someone and fell over.
"I'm so sor-(Y/N)?". You recognised that voice. You looked up to see Jack, who helped you up before hugging you tightly.
"I am so so so sorry (Y/N). I shouldn't of gotten upset over something so stupid" Jack apologised. You just muttered that it was ok.

Markipler: "(Y/N), there you are" Mark whispered in relief when he saw you sitting in a bench outside a game shop. You looking up, a hard glare on your face, despite the tears that were falling down your cheeks.
"What? Come to find me to look after me because I'm such a kid?" you spat. Mark flinched, he deserved that.
"(Y/N), I am so so sorry for what I said. You're a naturally cuddly person, I had no right to yell at you and I lad absolutely no right to call you a kid" Mark apologised. You got up and hugged him, not saying a word.

Troye Sivan: Ten minutes later, Troye called you back.
"(Y/N)? (Y/N) I am so so sorry! I can't believe I said that you were like a clingy fan! That was so horrible of me, and I told you to stop calling me... I know you get worried about me when I'm half way around the world. And I'm meant to call you no matter what, and I didn't and I'm so sorry" Troye rambled.
"It's ok" you muttered, your voice hoarse.
"You sure?".
"Yeah".
"Ok. (Y/N)? I love you". Your eyes widened.
"I love you too" you blushed.

Jeydon Wale: "Jeydon?" you asked timidly as you opened the door. It had been a few hours and Jeydon was finally back.
"Look, I know don't why you think I don't like you, but I do. I love you Jeydon Wale, don't you ever forget that". Jeydon froze.
"You love me?" he asked shyly you smiled and nodded before walking over to him and kissing his cheek.

Joe Sugg: After taking you to the hospital, the Maynard brothers took you home, where Joe was standing outside your door. He looked up, saw your arm and his eyes widened.
"I am so so sorry (Y/N). I stupidly got worked over some things some fans said, and I'm just so sorry" Joe apologised.
"Just, never, ever, do it again" you sighed.