3. When you realise you like him.

Dan Howell: You had been staying at Dan and Phil's house for a few weeks when you started to like Dan. He was cute and you liked his personality, and the two of you had a lot in common.

Phil Lester: You and Phil became good friends at the second party. At both party's the two of you talked and found out things about each other. You found that you had a lot in common. Phil decided to hang out with you outside of the party's Becky invited the two of you to. A month after knowing him and hanging out with him, you started to like him.

Jacksepticeye: You and Jack have been friends for years now. It was a year into your friendship when you realised you liked him. You thought you just liked him as a friend, but turns out it was something more.

Markipler: After crashing into Mark at vidcon, and after he picked you up when it started to rain, the two of you decided to hang out. You became good friends and over a few months, you started to like him.

Troye Sivan: After your first two encounters with the one and only Troye Sivan, the two of you started to hang out regularly. You knew you liked him before you met him, but you were like all his other fans who had a crush on him. It wasn't until two months into your friendship that you developed a proper crush on him, and not just because he was cute and a good singer. You got to know him, the real him. You fell in love with the real Troye Sivan.

Jordan Sweeto: You and Jordan had been talking over Twitter and hanging out for three months when you started to like him.

Jeydon Wale: You had been staying at the Our World Away house for two months when you started to like Jeydon Wale. Out of all of the OWA members, you liked Jeydon Wale the most and and hung out with him the most.

Joe Sugg: Joe would order a pizza every Saturday just to get you over, eventually he grew the balls to ask you to hang out. You found yourself becoming good friends with him and liking him after a few months into your friendship.