10. You fight.

Dan Howell: "You can't leave" Dan stated as you were packing your stuff.
"I kind of have to Dan" you'd sighed. For the last few days, Dan had been saying how you couldn't leave, what about the relationship? You were getting sick of it, you thought that he could be mature about it all, but apparently not.
"I'm not talking about this Dan" you stated.
"Why not?" he demanded.
"You're acting like a child!" you shouted.
"And you're acting like a bad boyfriend!" Dan shouted back. You turned around and glared at him. He realised what he said.
"N-no! (Y/N)!".
"Goodbye Daniel" you muttered before walking out of the room and out of the house.

Phil Lester: Walking through the house was going fine until you found yourself falling face first into the ground. You groaned as you sat up. Rubbing your cheek, you turned to see why you fell. A jumper. A fucking cat jumper.
"Philip!" you shouted.
"What?" Phil asked as he walked into the loungeroom.
"Learn to pick up your shit Phil, I just tripped over your jumper" you sighed.
"I'm a grown man" Phil replied. You rolled your eyes.
"And a grown man can pick up his stuff" you stated.
"Well this isn't your house". You stared at Phil.
"You're right" you nodded before dropping the jumper and walking out.

Jacksepticeye: "(Y/N) I'm home!" Jacks loud voice rang through the house.
"In the game room!" you shouted. Seconds later you heard footsteps, and soon the door was opened.
"(Y/N) I-is that my new game?". You rose an eyebrow.
"It is!" he shouted. You flinched and paused the game.
"It was just sitting on the coffee table..." you tried to explain.
"I don't care! That's my new game! I was gonna record myself playing it and here you are playing it!" he shouted. You flinched and got up, whispering a small 'sorry' as you passed him.

Markipler: "Hey Mark" you smiled before hugging your boyfriend. The two of you decided to head to the mall.
"Hey (Y/N)" Mark muttered.
"Is something wrong?" you asked, worried. Mark shook his head and pulled away from you before walking ahead. You jogged to catch up with him before hugging him again as the two of walked. Mark pulled away from you again quickly.
"Would you stop hugging me?!!" Mark shouted. You coward back.
"God you're like a little fucking kid!". You whimpered, tears escaped your eyes and found their way down your cheeks.
"Look at you, you're crying, just like a kid!". You sniffed and turned, running off.

Troye Sivan: "Troye, its (Y/N). You didn't ring me and I'm a little bit worried, are you ok?".
"Troye, (Y/N) again, it's been an hour, are you ok?".
"(Y/N) again, just wanted to make sure your ok".
"Troye! You picked up! I-".
"Stop calling me (Y/N)! You're like a clingy boyfriend, or worse a clingy fan!". You stared at the phone in horror, tears started to fall down your cheeks as you started to shake, a panic attack was on its way.

Jordan Sweeto: (Can't think of anything for Jordan sorry)

Jeydon Wale: "Don't touch me!" Jeydon shouted as you went to hold his hand. You jumped back, looking at him in surprised.
"What's wrong?" you asked, instantly worried.
"You! You're what's wrong! You don't even like me!" Jeydon shouted before storming out of the house. You stood. Frozen. Jordan walked up to you and hugged you.

Joe Sugg: "Hey Joe" you smiled and went to kiss him, but he pushed you back. You whimpered as you fell and landed on your hand.
"What's wrong?" you asked, ignoring the pain in your hand and wrist. Your only concern was Joe.
"You're what's wrong! Dating me for the fame, how shallow can you be?" Joe asked as he loomed over you. You started to shake, tears falling down your face. You tried to get up but you couldn't. The pain in your hand and wrist was too much, and the panic attack was coming on heavy. Conor and   Jack, who were currently at Joe's house, rushed over to you.
"You ok (Y/N)?" Conor asked. You shook your head. Jack and Conor helped you up and out of the house, sending Joe daggers on the way out.

I'm not good at fighting between couples, how'd I do?
Also, quick side note, Conor and Joe already know about you and Joe being together, they found out by accident.