2. Meeting again.

Dan Howell: "Dan guess what?" Phil asked as he bounced into the loungroom.
"What?" Dan asked without even looking up.
"(Y/N) is staying for a few weeks!". Dan felt his heartbeat increase.
"He is?" he asked, trying to not sound nervous or excited. Phil smirked but didn't let Dan see.
"Yup, he should be here-". Phil was interrupted by a knock.
"Now" Phil grinned and moved to open the door.
"Hey Phil" you greeted with a smile before looking at Dan.
"Hey Dan" you winked. Dan squeaked

Phil Lester: "Why is he always with you?" a voice asked curiously. You looked up to see Phil.
"You were forced to go to this party as well huh?" you asked, an amused smile on your face as you patted Benji. Phil sighed and sat down.
"Yup" he pouted before smiling.

Jacksepticeye: Really, you guys didn't meet a second time.

Markipler: You walk through the cold rain, shivering. You had to stay late at your college and didn't have a way to get home. So you had to walk, of course it had started to rain.
"Hey!" a voice shouted. You froze before walking again, speeding up your pace.
"Hey! (Y/N)!" the voice shouted again. You wondered why the person knew your name when you decided to stop and turn around.
"Mark?" you asked in surprise.
"Hey, you need a ride?".
"Uh, please" you smiled before getting in Marks car.

Troye Sivan: You blushed as you sat across from Troye. He had quite liked when the two of you hung out at his concert, so he decided to invite you to hang out with him for the day.

Jordan Sweeto: You and Jordan started to speak over Twitter, which surprised you. You had been talking to him did a month now when he asked if the two of you could hang out, you said yes of course.

Jeydon Wale: You never really met a second time as you were staying at the house and you always saw him.

Thatcherjoe: "That'll be nineteen ninety five. Why they didn't just round it up to twenty I don't know" you scoffed as you held onto the pizza. Looking up, you were surprised to see Joe Sugg. Fancy seeing him again. Joe took the pizza from you as you gaped.
"Keep the change" Joe winked as he handed you a fifty dollar note.