6. Second date and first kiss.

Dan Howell: You cuddled up to Dan, a content smile on your face as you watched Deadpool. Sometime during the movie you found yourself watching Dan carefully. Dan, who felt you looking at him, looked down at you.
"What's up?" he asked curiously.
"I think I like you".
"I think I like you too" Dan smiled and leaned down to kiss you.

Phil Lester: Holding onto Phil's hand, you smiled. The two of you were at a local fair for your second date and you were loving it.
"Hey (Y/N)?" Phil asked as the Farris wheel reached the top. You turned to him, only to find his lips on yours. Your eyes widened in surprise before you kissed him back.

Jacksepticeye: "Welcome to casa de (Y/N)!" you greeted jack from the door of your pillow fort. Jack chuckled.
"This is our second date?" he asked with an amused smile. You nodded.

Your head rested on Jack's shoulder as the two of you watched the movie, but you weren't paying too much attention. You nudged Jack, causing him to look at you.
"Can I kiss you?" you asked shyly. Jack looked at you in surprise but smiled and leaned forward, kissing you.

Markipler: You and Mark, like the rest of the people, sang at the top of your lungs. The two of you were on your second date at a drive in movie, which was grease. When the song ended, you turned to Mark, who was already staring at you. Without warning he kissed you. You were surprised but you kissed him back.

Troye Sivan: You sat on the marble seat with a large smile on your face. Surrounding you were large trees covered in white fairy lights. Standing in front of you was Troye, who was singing to you as he walked towards you. Whispering the last few lyrics, he smiled and kissed you softly.

Jordan Sweeto: With a loud laugh, you jumped around the trampoline park, doing flips and just having fun. Jordan smiled softly as he watched you jump around like a little kid. Suddenly you bounced over to him and kissed him deeply. He was surprised but kissed you back.

Jeydon Wale: "You know what's more beautiful than this?" Jeydon asked as the two of you looked up at the stars from the hill you two lay upon.
"What?" you asked curiously.
"You".
"Smooth" you chuckled and rolled onto your side. Jeydon smiled shyly and leaned in to kiss you. You smiled into the kiss.

Joe Sugg: You and Joe jumped into the water together, creating a large splash. Under the water, you looked around until you spotted Joe, who swam towards you until he was right in front of you. Smiling, he swam forward slightly and kissed you.

Short and crappy sorry.