Chapter 3

I kenpt on thinking to myself "don't do this, it's going to end badly, don't do this!" But me, being the stupid person that I am, read the paper. It said Name ~ Seth and then he also put down his number and said to call him.

I got back up and then Gabi said "Where are you going?" I replied "To go tell this guy I have a boyfriend."

Unfortunately that was a lie. As soon as I walked up to him, he was bending over getting drinks to put on the bar and then I called his name. He flicked his hair up and stroked it backwards and said "Hey, back already?" I said "Why did you give me this paper?"

He said "You're honestly gorgeous and I'd love to take you out sometime." I looked at him and smiled.

I told him "I'd love to go out with you."

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes." I replied. He said to call him today so we could make a day to go out. I still have Blake in my mind and I know what I'm doing is wrong but I can't help but think I really like this guy. So I think I'm going to go to Blake's house tonight and talk to him.

I went back to our table and sat down. Gabi and Nash kept asking "What did he say?" "What did you guys talk about?"

I told them "He wants to take me out and honestly I want to go out with him." They both looked at me with such horror and disgust.

They said "You're the biggest idiot ever! Aren't you like dating Blake?"

I told them "I know I am but I may want to talk to him about us because we haven't been the best couple lately."

They screamed "WHAT??!?"

I said "I know it's wrong but he's really cute and to be completely honest Blake and I haven't actually been spending a lot of time together lately." I frowned and looked down. I raised my head back up when Gabi said "it's ok, maybe you just need to talk to Blake and see what's going on," and that's exactly what I was going to do.

After two hours of eating then staring at Seth and his amazing physique we decided it was time to head home. As we were walking Seth stopped us. I told the girls to go to the car and that I would meet them there. I asked "What's wrong?"

He said "Promise me you'll call me?" I replied, smirking at him "we'll see," then I walked out and looked back at him and smiled. He winked back at me and smiled, tensing his beautifully structured jawline.

We got back in the car and drove back home. I went to the front office to go and get my timetable for the semester. When I was walking up the stairs to go to our room, I stop at the start of the hallway to see Blake knocking on the door asking to see me.

I froze. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know whether to run away, to go to him and see what's wrong. I just stood there and did nothing. Then he turned to me and called out my name. I ran away. "ARIA!" He screamed out. I realised I was an idiot and told myself to stop running and just be straight with him.

"I'm sorry," I said.

"It's okay, but we need to talk," Blake said.

"Yes we do," I replied.

We both walked back to my dorm room, and sat down on my bed. I looked up at him like I was waiting for him to say something and start the conversation. He looked up at me and started to get a little emotional. I asked him "Why are you upset?"

He said "I promise I'll always have love for you, but I don't feel how I used to, I feel like we don't see each other as much, we barely talk anymore and it upsets me because I do love you but at the same time I feel like we should just be friends."

At first it was a lot to take in because he said it all at once, but then I realised this is what I'm waiting for. I need to tell him the way I feel. "Listen, I feel exactly the same. I am honestly heart broken that we aren't like how we used to be but I feel like it's for the best if we are just friends from now on?" I said.

He replied "So we are just friends now?"

"It's for the best," I replied. We both hugged each other and then he left. I felt like a weight had been lifted off of my shoulders. I felt free, like I wasn't tied down or held back.

Gabi and Nash finally came back to the room and asked about what happened, I obviously told them everything and they were so supportive. The funny thing was I didn't cry because he didn't ever be rude or bad to me so I didn't feel the need to cry. I was obviously upset because I had just lost someone I'd been with for two years but at the same time I felt like it needed to happen sooner rather than later.

The time was around 8:30 and my timetable said I had a class at 9:00 and trust me I'm not one to wake up early so I needed to hit the hay. I got up, told the girls that I needed to get to bed and then went to the bathroom. I went in for a shower, it was so nice and refreshing. As soon as I got out of the shower I put on a toner and moisturiser and then brushed my teeth. I put on my pyjamas and got into bed. I read a little bit of my book called 'Rag doll'. I started getting really tired and started yawning a lot. I put my book down and fell asleep..