Chapter 4

I  woke up to the sound of my alarm going off on the highest volume possible. I didn't mean to wake up Nash, Gabi, and Jayden, who didn't come home last night but she's here now? I thought to myself 'hmm suspicious, I wonder what she was up to last night?'

I immediately got up, brushed my teeth and washed my face. I got dressed into appropriate clothes for an early morning class. Nash and Gabi had a class at 9:15 am and Jayden has a class at 9:35. I grab my small backpack that has my notebooks, pencil case, and cosmetic bag inside of it and then head out the door.

I walked in to my first class of college for the first time ever. I was honestly so nervous. I felt my heart beat outside of my chest, but then again, I remembered to just calm down and just go and sit down.

I sat down two seats away from a girl. She looked kind of upset, so I called her to look at me and then I asked her. "Hey, are you okay?"

"Oh hey, yeah I'm fine I'm just really tired. Didn't get much sleep last night." She replied.

I told her. "Oh okay, as long as you're fine?"

"My name is Elyssa, it's a pleasure to meet you," she said.

She reached out her hand and shook my hand as well.

He looked up at the teacher and said. "Oh, sorry I'm late."

I was in shock to see his face. It was Seth. I immediately hid my face, I didn't know he came to my college, I mean I knew he went to a college, just not mine. I felt so scared because I hadn't gotten back to him about his question. I couldn't help but looked at his beautifully structured face that I admire so much, then he noticed me. It was like the whole world froze and we were the only two people living and breathing.

Next thing I knew he was sitting right next to me. My heart honestly stopped, I could barely breathe and I started getting the urge of needing to go to the toilet. He looked at me and said. "Oh it's you, how have you been?"

"I don't know, I guess it's the fact that my mum isn't here to help me if I ever have a problem, my Aunt isn't here either to help me either, and yeah I know I have my friends to support me through all of my troubles and triumphs, but it's just too much to think about sometimes." I explained.

"Thanks Jayden, I'll see you soon?" I asked.

I went into the bathroom, got changed, grabbed the keys, and headed out the door. As soon as I turned on the car, I went straight to the radio and literally checked almost every station trying to see if any good songs that I really liked listening to were on. I just left on a station that was playing a song called 'Oui'.

I got to the shopping center and immediately went to Sephora. It's obviously most girls' favorite place to shop because which girl doesn't love makeup?

After that, I started to get hungry, so I went to grab a medium fries at McDonald's. I don't really eat a lot at McDonald's because it's just not my favourite place to eat, I'd much rather subway or Oportos over McDonald's any day, but it is still very delicious.

The massage place was not even two shops away from McDonald's, so it was very convenient. When I walked in to the shop, the lady that worked there said to me. "Hi, hose are you? Are you here for massage and facial?"

I replied. "Hi, I'm good, thank you and no, I just want a massage today."

She said. "Oh no worries, follow me."

"Yes I am!" I said excitedly.

Then she lead me towards the front so I could pay for it. I then walked out of the shop, I had to get back to the dorm so I had to walk through the food court again. As I was walking through I saw Blake and Jayden eating together. I was very confused because I thought Jayden told me she had a class today. I didn't go to them because me and Blake had already broken up and it was probably innocent, so I thought nothing of it and just walked past them to head home.

As I walked through the door, I yawned. I started getting tired because the massage was so relaxing. I thought about having a nap but then I looked at the time and I saw that I only had thirty minutes before I had to get to my next class. I thought to myself 'Wow, time really does fly when you're having fun'.

I thought that I'd just have a lay down and maybe watch some YouTube videos.

About thirty minutes later, Jayden walks in. She looks at me and says "So.. how was your first class?"

I replied "Yeah, it was good, How was lunch with my ex boyfriend?" I gave her the dirtiest look I've ever given anyone. It played on me that there could possibly be something going on and my gut feeling was right all along.

"What are you talking about?" She asked, trying not to be loud but getting very angry and defensive as if she was hiding something.

"You heard me, did you have fun? Hmm?" I asked again, giving her an even dirtier look.

"Umm I don't know what you are talking about? I haven't seen Blake since you and him last broke up." She stated.

Of course that was a lie. 'All Jayden is good for is lying, she's done it before when we were younger so what's stopping her from doing it again' I thought to myself.

"Don't lie to me, I saw you both holding hands, staring into each others eyes and laughing with each other like you and him are a couple." I said loudly, almost starting to shout because I couldn't stand the fact that she was lying right through her teeth.

Her face started getting red. She looked up at me and screamed louder "Well why are you shoving your two cents where it doesn't belong? Huh? I thought you said that you and Blake were done, so what's your problem?"

I calmed myself down as she was talking and took a breath I told her calmly "I honestly don't have a problem, if anything I'm happy for you and Blake but I'd just like to know why you didn't tell me and more importantly why you are lying about it to my face?"

She gave me a look of disgust. She said "I'm not dealing with you right now." She grabbed her bag, ready to walk out the door. As she was walking out, she turned around to look at me one last time, when I had noticed she was staring at me, I knew why. There was Seth standing there in that same uniform he was wearing the first time I laid eyes on him.

She said in such a cocky voice "Hmm how about you explain yourself, huh?" She looked back at Seth, gave him a smile and said "Well, you've got yourself a keeper haven't you?"

I was extremely tempted to run after her and tell her to get out of my life, but Seth ran to me, stopped me and said "She's not worth it."

I looked up at him, I stared into his beautiful brown eyes and said "Thank you."

He asked "Why?"

"For being in the right place at the right time." I said. He gave me another hug, I dug my head into his neck and said "Would you like to come in?"

He let go slowly and said "Sure."

He came in to our room, the girls were still out so we had the room to ourselves. We both sat on my bed. He looked at me with such happiness, he smiled a very big smile. I asked "What's that look for?"

He said "You are just gorgeous, you're so beautiful and kind. Would you still like to go on that date?"

"Of course, I'd be extremely happy to." I replied.