Chapter 5

After Seth asked me out, I got such bad butterflies in my stomach and I felt like I was going to explode from joy.

We both smiled massively, agreed on where to meet which was at a restaurant called Giovanni's and then hugged each other and said bye.

As we both started walking in opposite directions to go and get ready I turned around to look at him one last time as if it was going to be the last time I ever saw him then, he screamed out "I can't wait!"

I blushed badly because I felt exactly the same.

After I checked the time I realised that I only had an hour to get ready before I had to leave.

I ran to the shower and washed my hair. Then as I picked out my outfit from my closet I let my hair dry. After I picked out my outfit, I went straight to my vanity to do my makeup. All I did was subtle makeup look because we were only going to a restaurant. When I finished my makeup I blow-dried my hair and straightened it.

Then I ran to get dressed. I wore a nice pair of blue jeans that were high waisted with a crop top that was baby pink and a pair of nude high heels that weren't too high. I sprayed on my favourite perfume and then put my jewellery on.

I put on some gorgeous white gold hoops and a white gold bracelet to match. I felt so excited, like I was going to explode. I looked in the mirror one last time before leaving, I quickly checked my lipstick and then headed for the door.

As I walked out, Jayden was coming back and I honestly felt terrible for what had happened before, I felt like I needed to apologise to her. She saw me coming out of the dorm and immediately came up to me. She looked at me and said "Aria I'm so sorry, I swear I never meant anything I said before, I was just really angry."

I said "I'm really sorry to, we're best friends we shouldn't fight like that and if I hurt your feelings I truly apologise." I smiled at her hoping she would smile back, and she did thankfully. I was so happy we resolved it because I felt absolutely terrible for fighting with one of my best friends.

She looked at me, moving her head up and down, she said "Where are you going looking like that, Ms beautiful?" she smiled and started to tear up.

I told her "Aw, please don't cry! and I'm going on a date with Seth!" I put on a big smile, even though I felt really bad for her, I tried to be happy.

She said, "Oh, okay I really hope you and Seth enjoy yourselves and again I really am sorry."

I told her, "I'll see you real soon, I have to go now."

I gave her a hug and smiled at her, then headed out. I walked down the hall to go in the massive elevator, pressed the ground button and was on my way.

As I was walking to catch a cab when I fell over but, before I hit the ground somebody caught me. I looked up at his face, his jaw was tensed, his eyes were wide open and his arms were so hard because of his muscles. I had heard plenty of stories about this boy, his name was Shawn Brown.

He was the of guy that would throw a lit cigarette at a police officer and laugh about it. I looked at his face and said "umm..." I had no words.

He helped me up onto my feet again. He looked me in the eyes and said "Hmm.. I've never seen you around here before, are you new?"

I shyly said "Oh..Uh..Yeah I-I'm new."

He said "Whats wrong? Am I making you uncomfortable?"

"No, I'm just in a really big hurry and I have to go, bye."

"Well okay, but I want to talk to you again soon." he said.

I wondered why but left in a hurry, a cab pulled up so I waved my hand, calling it over. I was around the corner from the restaurant when the butterflies came back again. Then we stopped in front of the restaurant, I paid the cab driver and got out.

As I walked in to the restaurant Seth was sitting on a table in the back corner of the restaurant. I walked over to him and when he saw me he stood up with a bouqet of flowers and smiled. I walked over to him and gave him a hug. As we were hugging he whispered in my ear "I'm so happy you said yes."

As I let go of the hug I said " I'm even more happy."

Then he pulled my chair out for me and said "for the lady," he smiled and I looked up at him and thought to myself 'what a gentlemen, this is honestly what I've been looking for my whole life.' Then he said to me "I didn't order yet, I was waiting for you to come."

I looked at him and said "aw thank you." As I said that he sat down and looked at me in a way he never has before.

the conversation between us started off slow, it was just asking how our day was for a little while until our food came, we would take breaks in between each bite just to talk.

Later in the conversation the questions and talk started to get really personal. He asked how many boyfriends I've ever had. I obviously told him the truth and said I've only ever had two because me and Blake had started dating young.

Then he said "Okay your turn, now you ask me a really personal question."

I asked "If we end up dating, would you introduce me to your parents?"

He said "if we are together for a certain amount of time and we get to a point where I feel like we're ready then yes I would."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. He said "Did you know that all you have to do is smile for me to smile?"

"how?" I asked.

"Because you have the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life."

He moved his chair next to me, and in that moment I knew what was coming..