Sharp Tongue Indeed

A week later~

Sotaru followed his team to the Hokage's office, ready to take on a C rank mission. When they reach there they heard yelling. Sotaru then opened the door making all the occupants turned to look at him.

The Hokage is there with some Clan Head, Clan Heirs, some of the council, the two remaining Sannins, and advisors. Inside there is a silver haired man with flashy royal clothes and a fancy crown, and cape. Next to him is a brunette woman with the same fancy clothes and tiara, and a girl around his age with silver long hair and fancy clothes and tiara. He did not have to be told twice that they were Royals, probably rich and powerful ones.

"I humbly apologies for my sudden intrusion. I best be leaving" Sotaru said awkwardly.

"He's perfect. You'll be the candidate" The woman said

"Yeah he is" the girl exclaimed.

"I'm confused" Sotaru said plainly.

"Is it wise? To send an orphan to an A rank maybe even an S rank mission where he just got out of the academy a month ago" Asuma asked

"Yes. We have no choice. The only person who have silver hair is my student, Hatake Kakashi and he is way beyond the age line. Sotaru had platinum blonde, close to silver. I'm sure he will be a right candidate" Minato sighed

"WHAT?! BUT DAD!!!" Menma pouted

"I don't think I followed you there. What is it something to do with my hair"

"There is a ball will be held in the Land of Stars. Their Lord Daimyo *gestures to the royals* had twins. And his son that is about to take his first dance with the daughter of the Daimyo there but he is gravely ill. Now he is looking for someone-"

"Who share the same trait that runs in their family and they asked the leaf to search for someone who will fit the caliber" sotaru answered impassively

"Yes. And you there had fit the right description" the girl said as she took a golden scepter?

 And you there had fit the right description" the girl said as she took a golden scepter?

With a flick of her wrist Sotaru's boy flashed with white light almost blinding everyone. His appearance changed. His clothes changed into a royal ones (Like Zen from Snow White with the Red Hair and have a white cloak) Sotaru was stunned as he looked at his clothes.

"There. Perfect for a prince, no?" The woman chuckled

"Pardon me for stating my opinion but I don't believe I remember agreeing on this" Soatru said blankly.

"You don't have a say on this boy. You're going either you like it or not" Koharu sneered.

"I see"

Awkward silence

"Alright. My name is Hime by the way, your name wil be Hoshi in this mission" Hime said

"Just address us as father or mother"

Sotaru mentally groaned in annoyance. He ignored the princess that was trying to talk to him; he could feel the piercing stares from the others. While the adults talk about their plan the kids were talking except for the emos.

"Sotaru right? Well my brother does not brood, so stop. He is friendly and smiles all the time so start acting now!" Hime pointed at Sotaru who just stared at her.

"I'll smile when I want. I prefer real one that fakes" Sotaru said monotonously.

"Pfft! You're an emo! I don't think anyone can stand you"

"Your point?"

"GRRR!!!"

Sotaru sighed and yawned before sitting down and grabbed a random book from the floor. He read the title....Icha Icha Paradise? He turned the book and saw his Godfather's name at the back. Curiosity got the best of him, he opened it and start reading.

"The plot is interesting but the writing skills are ridiculous" Sotaru said and tossed the book away.

"You brat! How dare you insult my writing abilities!" Jiraya yelled, clearly offended.

"Page 16, Paragraph 4 says that 'If I have three women fighting over me who will I choose? I love both of them. They have different, interesting, and obedient. They are common on having good talents in bed. Oh I can't choose one of them! I'll have the three of them!' I think the main character is a retard. I have no issues in harem, he can have all he want but he is using the females for his own profit and selfish pleasure. I was under the impression of your books have random plots that kept changing maybe you ran out of ideas or just making the fun out of it. How about writing a book that can inspire shinobi and civilians alike? Not fuel the anger of the female population by writing those books. I like your first every book that was dedicated to your former student, better than this 'research' of yours-" Sotaru said bluntly. Matchi and Kikyo covered his mouth and Kimiko punched Sotaru's head.

"I am impressed with your guts brat but shut up and respect your elders" Kimiko grunted.

"Sure he is an admirable shinobi, yes that is true but my respects for him had sunk when he start crossing the line in the female privacy that is meant for the eyes of their soon to be husband or partners. Especially when he claimed that he is a 'Super Pervert' yes. No respect left" sotaru said nonchalantly.

"Your tongue is way too sharp!" Jiraya anime cried

"Knock it off brat!" Kimiko yelled, slamming her fist towards Naruto's head only for his to use Body Replacement he substitute himself with Jiraya, so Kimiko's fist hits the Toad Sage's head.