Black Ice is Closing In

8 months have gone and past by so quickly. Sasuke is mostly busy on researching for a cure and trained to be not out of shape. The twins were upset when they heard about Jiraiya's passing. They both went to Mount Myobuko to train and that was months ago! Sotaru is still in the Temperature Chamber, still in a coma. Kushina and Minato are really upset because their family is drifting apart again like it was years ago. The Akatsuki are moving quickly and got the Jinchuurikis besides the Eight and Nine. It was until Pein attacked. Destroying everything.

Sotaru slowly woke up from his coma. He felt like shit from training. He was cursing at Yuki for it

Flashback

Sotaru is walking through the snowy mountains for hours now. He was about to give up when he saw a cave with ice pillars on it that serves as cell bars and a black ice that is morphed into a chain and a lock. He saw a pair of strange but gigantic eyes. It was completely blue with black snowflakes as pupils and white frost on it.

"So my jailor had finally visits me huh?" the voice said

"That's so clique. Be more original"' Sotaru deadpanned and leap back to avoid the shining, long, and dangerous sharp claws.

"Annoying twit! I'll kill you! Come here!"

"No way. I'd rather live thanks" Sotaru said

"Snotty brat. I like you. You're different from my other jailors" the voice said

"Who are you anyway?"

"ME? Oh my name is Yuki.....i'm the reason why they call you 'Ice Bomb'. I am the Guardian of this dimension. I will plunge this earth into centuries of winter for payment for the selfishness of you humans! But....i think I want to see this play out...well at least until I think it's time to judge you hairless apes" Yuki smirked as she stepped into the light. When she does it was a huge T-Rex. She was completely stunning white with frost like layer covering random parts of her body.

"And since I cannot have a weak jailor....i'll train you....at least it's a pass time"

.....

"Looks like your village is under attack"

"WHAT?!?!" Sotaru shriek

"Your village is under attack and you will get yourself killed. I sense a presence heading to where you are. Better wake up and save your ass. But you'll most likely die because of your body is exhausted. But you won't die just your body put in a death like state so I can heal it. But other than that, you're a sitting duck....so what's it gonna be? Willing to take the risk?"

"Bring it"

Flashback Ends.

Sotaru quickly avoid the chakra rod heading straight to him. He growled in anger and teleport out of the chamber. Sotaru reappeared on top of his father's head. He look down at his outfit. No way he'll fight in a hospital gown. With a wave of his hand his clothes changed in a sparks of blue light. He now wore an ice blue ninja sandals, a white full training suit with a dark blue belt, his necklace is shining from the reflection of the sun, he wore a cloak just like his father but it's ice blue and silver white frost designs in the him and a snarling Yuki print at the back.

"Winter's Territory" Sotaru whispered and with a black of energy a wave of ice coming from the Fourth Hokage's head freeze anything on it's path except for the humans. In the matter of seconds, Konoha is nothing more than a winter theme village. It was cold and mist starts rolling it and hides the sun.

"No...." Tsunade looked at the frozen ground

While the Pein's continued attacking, Tsunade rushed to the Temperature chamber and found it frozen before it crumbled in the ground. Suddenly there was a rumbling sound and dust cloud filled the air. Tsunade shielded her face and got prepared for anything only to not feel anything. The civilians frowned when they didn't feel anything only to find themselves in an individual ice dome, they we're surprised about that. Sasuke gaped and he finally realized that the only person with a large control of ice and snow in Konoha is in a coma. But this....he's awake then! The ice dome melted into water and into the frozen ground. The mist cleared out and the people cried out in horror as they saw their beloved village is nothing more but a giant crater. Ice then starts covering the earth in the crater. Without warning a most like cloud passed by their heads and someone riding on it. They could have mistake it as Minato or one of the Namikaze twins if they hadn't spot the glittering silver mop of hair and the ice blue coat. The said person hovered in front of them, he was crossing his arms.

"You. How dare you trespass here and destroy our village" an ice cold voice rang in the silent Konoha.

"For the world to know pain"

"Bullshit. That's bullshit and you know that. You keep saying people don't know your pain....of course because you only focus on yours and didn't look around to check your surroundings who shares the same pain as you do, who is hurting because of you" Sotaru snorted as keep floating in the air.

"How would you know? It wasn't your pain to carry" Pein said angrily as he sent a bunch of Six Path Peins.

"Yuki's Ice Claws" Sotaru said emotionlessly as multiple snow like pillar shot up from the ground with ice on it supposed claws and joints and sliced the Six Paths.

"And you have the Reningan, I see. I hate those eyes and your belief. You're not a god, your still a human not a celestial being so don't think so highly of yourself" Sotaru spat as ice spears appeared around him and aimed at the self proclaimed god

"Ice Spear Rain!" Sotaru said as the spears launched forwards only to be blast away by an Almighty Push