Chapter 1

"Get out!" He yells.
"Why I didn't do anything, I didn't sleep with him. Why can't you believe me I am your wife?" I yell.
"Jimmy said that he saw you, he even has a picture of you and Zack. So how do you expect me to believe you?"

"You know what fine don't believe me you will find out that I am not lying but it will be too late. Give me the divorce papers I will sign it good bye." I say trying to stop the tears.

"Get out of my property and never come back." He yells.

I walk out and look at the place I called home for the last year.

Flashback to earlier
"Congrats Mrs. Stroman you are two weeks pregnant." Said Dr. Brown That was the best thing I remember of that day.

I went home to tell Asher the good news. He was sitting on the couch with a piece of paper in his hands staring at it intently.
"Honey I'm home." I say how they do in the movies.

"Where have you been?" Asher asked grimly.

"I have some news to tell you." I said excitedly.

"Is it that you cheated on me with Zack?" He yelled.

"Cheated?" I ask surprised.
"Where did that come from I never cheated on you?" I am so confused. I went to see what he was talking about. There on the piece of paper was a picture of me and Zack kissing but I haven't worn that outfit in over 2 years. So I know it was photoshopped.  But the part that hurt is that he believed it.  I knew his brother Jimmy hated me but this is too much.  Also I can't believe Asher doesn't believe his wife.  But he believes the brother that hates the wife.  OK.

Forget what I had to tell him if he doesn't believe me then oh well.
I will raise my child properly and give it all it wants. I will be strong. It will just know me. I can do this.

That was what I thought on my way to my best friend Katie.

Flashback over

Now 9 months later

Now it is August 16th and I just had twins a boy and a girl. The first few months were really  hard on me since I was so sad that I didn't really take care of myself but Katie and my mom helped. Katie and I share an apartment. And I am going to go back to work in January but I need to find a new place that is hiring. Since I moved back to my hometown of California.

Let me introduce myself.

Hi my name is Peyton Williams and I am 26 years old.  I am a lawyer and I am working on building my own law firm but need another job while the place gets build.  I have brown hombre hair that goes to a gold color. I have hazel eyes,  I'm 5'8" and medium sized but skinner then fat.

Asher Stroman my ex husband is 6'3" he is 28 years old. He is the CEO of Stroman Enterprises.  He has dark brown hair and green eyes. He is really fit and has a 6 pack.

Katie Walker is my best friend since first grade.  She is 26 years old.  5'6" has blond hair and blue eyes. She is a fashion designer and a very good person. She also is helping me with the twins.

My sweet baby boy is named Ashton Prince Williams he has light brown hair  and blue eyes and is so cute.

My darling baby girl is named Piper  Ashely Williams she has light brown hair and hazel eyes like me.