Chapter 6

I was awoken by chants. I woke and saw my kids chanting "mommy, mommy, mommy." They were on my bed and jumping and this seemed like an interesting way to wake up. I told them to stop jumping and to lay with me and we laid for 5 minutes before the silence was broken.

"Awww, you guys look so cute," Katie said, standing from the doorway, with her phone in her hand, taking a picture of us.

"Auntie, we let me see please," Piper asked.

"Here you go," Katie walked over and showed us the picture.

"Mommy pretty," They said together.

"Thank you guys," I said while kissing them on the cheeks.

"But we got to go get ready," I said.

Katie and I got them up and we each went to a room to get a kid ready. I got Piper ready while Katie got Ashton ready. Today Katie and I both have places to go so they will stay with their babysitter.

After they were dressed Katie and I brought them downstairs and fed them. After, that Katie went to go get ready while I cleaned the kitchen. Once Katie came down I went to go get ready. I went to my room and spent 5 minutes looking for my outfit for the day. Once I found it I went to the bathroom to shower, I took a warm shower and washed my hair. After I finished washing my hair I got out of the shower and I blow dried my hair and straightened it. Once i did that I got dressed and did my make-up to look natural. 

Today is going to be a casual Friday where I will go to the law firm

Today is going to be a casual Friday where I will go to the law firm. Since I haven't been there in a week I am going to stop at Dunkin' Donuts before I go and bring donuts for everyone. I went downstairs and saw that the kids babysitter just got here. She was standing in the living room talking to Katie. I walked into the living room and greeted her. 

"Hi, Mrs. Johnson how are you?" I asked hugging her.

"I'm well dear how are you and how was the gala?" She asked.

" I'm doing okay and the gala was fantastic how were the kids?" I asked.

"They were little angels like they always are and they just watched T.V. and sang songs," she said.

"That's good! Well, I have to go but call me if you need anything and I really thank you so much," I said.

"Dear, how many times have I said that it is no problem and I love watching them. Now go to work you will be late," she said while shooing me away.

I left after saying good bye to my babies and then I got into my car and made my way to Dunkin' Donuts. At Dunkin' Donuts when I got to Dunkin Donuts I was waiting in line and from the corner of my eye I saw Zack entering. If you don't remember Zack he was the guy that I was accused of cheating on Asher with. Well, he got in line two people behind me and I faced forward and called Charlotte to ask her if she got me and Angela (my other assistant) coffee.