5화

Sinb: "Blushing, my ass" she bluffed.
Jungkook: "Seriously, can't you just let the girl in you come out sometimes?" he gave up trying to sweet talk and all.
Sinb: "No because you make me wanna puke..." she rolled her eyes as she slipped on her jacket.
Jungkook: "Nuh-uh, I'll have you know that I am called the INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY for a reason" he showed off.
Sinb: "More like the international dweeb" she mumbled but loud enough for Jungkook to hear.
Jungkook: "Ah jinjja-sh, you always say the most daring things" he shook his head, telling her he gives up on their war of words.

Coach: "JEON JUNG KOOK" he shouted as soon as he saw Jungkook.
Jungkook: "Yes sir!" he stood and saluted.
Coach: "Go to the nurse's station. They need first-responders there" he said.
Jungkook: "Me?" he was confused.
Coach: "Sinb, are you ready for training?" he lowered his voice when speaking to her.
Sinb: "Yes, I am" she got up from her position as she followed him out but not before she took the opportunity to turn and stick out her tongue at Jungkook.

Jungkook: "This kid" he chuckled and shook his head. He wondered what was going on at the station that they needed him there. If anything, Jungkook wanted to avoid going there. Sohyun broke his heart and he wasn't ready to see her again. Hoping that she was no longer around, Jungkook made way over to the nurses station.

**

Doctor: "Eoh Jungkook-ah, it's a good thing you're here" she shuffled through patient documents.
Jungkook: "What's going on?"
Doctor: "There must be a small virus going on in the village across the river from our base. We need to gather as many volunteers as we can to go distribute fresh water and food to the needy" she concluded.
Jungkook: "How many more?" he asked her.
Doctor: "You and at least three other soldiers for now" she told him. "Gather up and meet me over at the front gate" she asked of him.
Jungkook: "Yes ma'am" he bowed before leaving out.

**

Coach: "50 more!" he yelled to the fellow soldiers that were training.
Sinb: "Why am I here again?" she mumbled to herself.
Coach: "Sinb" he finally called for her. She bolted from her seat and jogged towards him.
Sinb: "Yes sir?" she saluted.
Coach: "How bad is your hand?" he asked her.
Sinb: "It's a lot better today, sir" she responded.
Coach: "Good. 20 Laps around the field" he ordered.
Sinb: "Right now??" she asked with her eyes widened.
Coach: "No, tomorrow" he responded sarcastically. "Of course, right now" he ordered again. "Now start" he blew on his whistle.

Sinb started to jog over to the field and began her laps. Half way across, she saw Jungkook come back from the nurses station and informed the coach about something. Continuing on her laps, she stopped as the coach called her over.

Coach: "How bad is your hand again?" he asked.
Sinb: "Better than yesterday" she clarified.
Coach: "You should join Jungkook and the others at the small village today" he told her. "It'll be a good experience" he insisted.
Jungkook: "But her hand is---"
Coach: "She said it's better now" he interrupted.
Jungkook: "But--"
Sinb: "If I say it's okay, it's okay" she assured him.

Coach: "Yugyeom, Dahyun" he called over as the two approached them. "You two join Jungkook and Sinb to volunteer out for the day" he instructed.
Yugyeom: "volunteer?"
Coach: "This is a great opportunity for you kids. You guys will get to see what it's like to live on a daily basis with barely any water or food" he added.
Dahyun: "No water?"
Yugyeom: "No food??" he looked at Dahyun who was as confused as he was.
Coach: "Or would you guys rather stay here to finish the morning training instead? I could very well call over Jaehyun and Eunseo" he said.
Yugyeom: "No, no sir! I'll go with" he wanted out of the exhausting training.
Dahyun: "But... why us?" she asked.
Coach: "I have my reasons" he stated. "You guys grab your emergency kits now and follow Jungkook" he instructed as they all jogged away.