7화

Why the hell am I here?? Moreover... with Jungkook??!! she asked herself in thought. Hwang Eunbi, don't tell me you did something super embarrassing last night?! she scolded herself, shutting her eyes tight and not wanting to open it up.

Sinb: "It's just a dream, just a dream, just a dream..." she chanted as she shut her eye lids tight, hoping that when she opens her eyes- this was all just a phase.

Opening her eyes, she was still lying on Jungkook and still inside some place that looked completely unfamiliar to her. Peeking with one of her eyes open, she slowly looks up and sees that Jungkook is still asleep.

Slowly, she starts to detach herself from him- wondering how on earth they ended up there and why she was in his embrace.

After removing herself from his embrace without waking him, Sinb slowly walked out of the room and makes it outside to the hallway. Looking back once again, she felt bad about leaving Jungkook alone. She still had no idea how they came to the place... and the only way to find out is from Jungkook.

Sinb: "I guess I should wake him up" she said to herself before making her way back to him. "Jeon Jungkook" she called to him, standing over him.

Jungkook, who felt awkward about yesterday's kiss, didn't even budge. He figured if he stayed still, that she'd just leave.

Sinb: "Jungkook-ah" she said again, this time squatting down and lightly waking him by nudging his shoulder.

Jungkook started to stretch and yawn as he pretended to wake up like he had been asleep the whole entire time Sinb was up.

Jungkook: "Mwoya..." he looked around confused, "Why am I here??" he pretended to ask.
Sinb: "You don't know why we're here??" she arched her brows in confusion.
Jungkook: "Wait- why are YOU here?" he tried to confuse her even more so that she'd give up the question.
Sinb: "Never mind, who cares... Let's go. Looks like the sun is about to come up soon" she told him.

With that, Jungkook slowly got up as the two headed outside of the room together. Walking up the steps, Sinb and Jungkook were surprised to see a worried Sohyun and exhausted Yugyeom run towards them.

Sohyun: "Jungkook-ah" she ran over to him and hugged him as soon as she had spotted him from down the stairwell. "Are you alright?!" she checked him for any injuries.
Jungkook: "I'm fine" he answered.

Yugyeom: "Sinb-ya, you okay?" he asked as he approached her from the side.
Sinb
: "Yeah..." she rubbed the side of her head, "Just a migraine, that's all"
Jungkook: "How bad is it?" he asked out of concern. "Maybe we should go get Uisanim" he suggested but Sohyun interrupted.

Sohyun: "Yugyeom and I came out looking for you" she started to say but looked at Sinb as she continued "I mean, you guys"
Jungkook
: "It was storming and the walk here is quite a while so-- we stayed at the school" he said.

Sinb arched her brows in confusion again as she turned to look at Jungkook upon hearing what he just said. Didn't he say earlier that he didn't know why we were there at the school? she scratched her head.

Sohyun: "But we were just there earlier this morning and didn't see you guys" she squinted in confusion.
Jungkook: "We were--"
Yugyeom: "Must've been another school!!" he chimed in with a nervous smile forming on his face.
Jungkook: "Yeaaaa" he wasn't sure what Yugyeom was trying to do but decided to go along anyway.

Doctor: "You guys alright?" she asked as she caught up with all of them.
Jungkook: "Yeah, we're good" he answered before glancing at Sinb who stood there in silence.
Dahyun: "Uisanim" she rested her palm on the right side of her head, "my head feels like it's going to explode" she complained as she walked towards them.