6화

Walking back together, Sinb walked just a little bit faster than the others. Yugyeom, who noticed that Sinb was trying to avoid Jungkook, backed up a little and went to walk next to Jungkook.

Yugyeom: "Yah" he whispered to Jungkook. "I know you and Sohyun are back on good terms again... but don't you think you owe someone an apology??" he pointed to Sinb who was walking ahead of them.

Jungkook realized he did owe her an apology. Because of his hostility, he even pushed her aside and treated her like she wasn't even a girl. As he attempted to catch up to Sinb to tell her he's sorry, Sohyun pulled him back and linked her arm into his.

Sohyun: "Do you know how long I've waited to walk side by side with you again?" she told him.
Jungkook: "Yah, I still haven't forgiven you so..." he tried to unlink her arm but she only held on tighter.
Sohyun: "Nope, you're mine" she smiled at him while leaning her chin on his shoulder. "I'm not going to let you go... ever again" she told him.

Yugyeom felt nauseous hearing Sohyun talking all sweetly to Jungkook who was slowly falling for her words.

**

After the mission at Guryong Village, the residents thanked the troopers for their free services and offered each one of them food to take on the ride back to the base.

Elder Seo: "I'm so sorry for the misunderstanding earlier" he apologized to the doctor.
Doctor: "That's alright, ahjussi. As long as we're all safe and sound" she took him by the hand to assure him.
Elder Kim: "We'll be sure to relay your apologies to Mr. Shin the... the ex-convict who we've wronged as well" she assured the doctor.

Elder Song: "Why do you guys have to leave so soon? It's only 6pm! Stay for the noraebang festival tonight" he insisted.
Yugyeom: "Ha ha, no we really shouldn't.. I've gotta-- WE'VE gotta get back to freshen up for.."
Elder Song: "Oh c'mon now" he nagged.
Elder Seo: "Stop forcing them. They're busy people too, you know" he said.
Elder Song: "Please stay! It's the least we could do for you guys for your hard work today" he suggested again.

Doctor: "Jungkook-ah, what do you think?" she asked him.
Jungkook: "I'm up for some singing" he said to the elders who responded in cheers and rejoice.
Yugyeom: "Jungkook has gone nuts" he whispered to Dahyun who rolled her eyes at his comment.
Dahyun: "We deserve a little fun" she sided with Jungkook. "Sinb-ya, you okay with it?" she asked just in case.

Elder Song: "C'mon pretty lassie" he took Sinb by her arm. "Walk with me to the festival" he started to sing to her, making her smile at his moves.
Sinb: "Why not" she finally agreed to go with him.

Elder Seo: "What about you, young lady?" he held out his arm to Sohyun who didn't hesitate one minute.
Sohyun: "You should probably ask my boyfriend here first" she joked with the elderly man.
Doctor
: "Mwoya, what in the .... how did..." she was confused.
Sohyun
: "I'll explain later, uisa-nim" she assured her before walking off with Elder Seo.

Doctor: "Jungkook, you... and Sohyun are..."
Jungkook: "It's complicated" he responded before walking down with the rest of them.
Yugyeom: "No, she's complicated. Not Jungkook" he chimed in before joining Jungkook as well.

Down at the karaoke system that was placed outside for the little village, each resident took their turn to sing happily as they drank to soju (beer) and ate side dishes and more.

Sinb sat quietly in one of the ground tables as she tried to avoid looking at Jungkook and Sohyun singing together as requested by the townspeople.