The list

Jay sat down at his desk, when Carlos and Evie walked in. "What are you doing Jay?" Evie asked. "Ben asked me for a list of stuff for Mal. Any ideas? I'm not a kid expert." "Of course Jay. Where's Mal now?" Evie said. Jay pointed to his bed. The friends made a list. The completed list was this;

a stroller,

clothing nescities(?), 

soap, 

lotion,

 towels,

swimsuit,

raincoat,

shoe nescisities,(?) 

socks,

headbands,

combs, 

brushes,

hair tyes, 

children's books, 

hair clips,

 hair bows, 

some sort of bed, 

3 year old food and dishes,

toys, 

crayons, 

markers, 

and paper

They spent the whole day making the list, so they missed dinner and they finished by 8:30. Evie went to her room, Carlos in his bed, but Mal was still asleep from her nap. Jay scooted her over, and climbed in himself. The next morning, Jay was awoken by Mal jumping on the bed again, and landing on Jay. 

Jay picked her up, and set her down on the floor. Evie had taken the list to Ben last night, so when Jay opened the door, there was a whole bunch of boxes full of things  they needed. Jay started bringing the boxes in. Mal helped with what she could. When Mal tried to lift the box with a stroller in it, she struggled, and so she kicked it. 

Jay laughed, and Mal climbed on the box, and Jay brought Mal plus the box in. The friends all agreed that Mal would stay here in Carlos's and Jay's room, since Jay was the only one that Mal liked. Jay opened the box of toys, and gave Mal the box. Mal dumped the whole box out and started playing with a stuffed Malificent,Jafar,Evil Queen, and Cruella De Vil. 

Jay put all the unassembled stuff together, &Carlos was woken up by Mal jumping on him. Jay grabbed Mal off Carlos and handed her a  stuffed purple dragon. Mal grabbed it and sat on Jay's bed. "I just can't believe it Jay.Mal's three years old right now." Carlos said and helped Jay get all of Mal's stuff settled. 

Mal ran over to Jay with her dragon, and tugged on Jay's pants."Up." Mal said. Jay picked her up, since she was only 10 pounds. Jay wasn't worried, because every kid on the Isle, including Mal at this age was malnourished.(LOL. I didn't know Mal's name was in it till now)Mal pointed at her dragon, and said, "It's purple Jay-Jay! Purple's my favorite!" Mal started playing with Jay's hair, and Jay looks at Carlos and says, "Mal, can you go with my best friend Carlos for a minute?" 

Mal didn't want to, but she did it anyway. "Who's your mom?" Mal asked Carlos. "My mom's Cruella De Vil." "Do you wike dogs?" "Yes, Mal. I do." Mal wiggled to be free from Carlos's grip. After Carlos set her down, she ran over to her pile of toys. She picked up a stuffed snake and dog and ran back to Carlos. 

Carlos picked her up, and she handed Carlos the dog. "Here Carwos. It's for you." "Thank you Mal. I love it." Mal reached out for Jay. Once with him, she handed him the snake. "Here Jay-Jay. For you." "Thanks Mal!" Mal ate her breakfast, and Mal changed her outfit.

(Outfit below, except 3 year old size)

Mal grabbed a pair of sunglasses, and the trio walked down to breakfast

Mal grabbed a pair of sunglasses, and the trio walked down to breakfast.Audrey came over to remind Jay about their date that night, and after she left Jay turned to Mal who sat at the table next to them playing with her dragon. "Mal, would that be okay, if Carlos watches you tonight for a bit?" "Okay." Mal said crashing her dragon into Carlos so forcefully, who fell off his chair.