"Revenge"

The video above is a show my sibs and I love to watch. I hope you find it funny too!

The next morning, Evie came over, and awoke Jay. "What Evie?" He said groggily. "Where's Carlos, and Mal?" "What are you talking about, Mal's right here-no she's not." "Thank you captain obvious." Jay looked at Carlos's bed, and saw a note. He picked it up, and it read, 

Jay, or whoever it may concern,                                                                                                                                      Mal demanded to me, that I follow her around with my video camera.                                                        She said it was for Jay's sake.                                                                                                                                          Back soon-                                                                                                                                                                                Carlos

Jay looked at Evie. "Uh oh. I think I know what Dragon's doing. We have to find them." As Jay and Evie ran to find them, Carlos and Mal were at Ben's ofice. "Carlos, Mal, what can I do for you?" 

Mal said, "Where Audrey at?" "Why?" "I wanna meet her!" Ben sighed, and led her down the hallway, and Mal ran to keep up, because of her short legs. Ben knocked on Audrey's door. Audrey opened it and Mal barged in behind her. She stuck her lip out, and glared at Audrey. "Are you Audrey?" Mini Mal asked. "Yes. What do you want shortie?" Audrey said. 

Mal glared again, and Jumped on Audrey's leg hard enough, that made Audrey fall down to the floor. Mal jumped up, and started kicking Audrey, until Ben lifted her up, and gave set her down in front of Carlos. 

Ben carried Audrey over to her bed, and Audrey sat up, with a bloody nose. Mal looked at the camera, as Carlos asked, "MAL! Why'd you do that?" "She a witch. She make Jay-Jay sad." "Why?" "Is a secwet." "Why did you do that to Audrey though?" 

"Jay-Jay make me feel better when I sad. I wanna make him feel same way." Audrey started crying, because she just realized that Mal had been the one that said, "I wuv you Jay-Jay." Jay came up behind Mal, and picked her up. 

Mal squealed, as Jay said, "Found you Dragon! Hey, Carlos, why do you have that video camera?" Carlos said, "Uh, no reason." And he quickly shut it off. "Don't worry Jay-Jay! I still wuv you!" Mal said and hugged him as best as she could. 

Audrey cried even harder, her fears confirmed, and Jay glanced back at her. He looked away and frowned. Mal grabbed a strand of his hair, and put it over his lip to make a moustach. "It's magic!" Mal screamed. Jay laughed, as well as Carlos and Evie. 

"Dragon, this is Evie. She wants to be your friend." Jay said, handing Mal to Evie. "Hi Mal! I'm Evie." "Sure okay, I'm going to call you Pincess Booberry." After five minutes, Mal was okay with Evie, but she wanted Jay back. "Can I get a seeping beauty doll?" She asked Ben, giving her puppy dog eyes. 

"Yes Mal." Ben answered. "YAH!" Mal screamed. "Hey, I know. Ben could we go to the zoo here in Auradon City?" Ben nodded. "You'll love it Mal. They have everything there animal wise." "LET"S GO!" Mal yelled, excited. 

"Mal, I have one question for you. How are you dressed already?" "Carlos gave me this, and I changed in that big room, that's like a closet." She said. "She means the bathroom." Carlos said. "Why that though dude? That outfit is not okay." 

"What's wrong with it? Mal loves it

"What's wrong with it? Mal loves it." "Yeah!" Mal argued, daring anyone to disagree with her. "Okay, okay." They arrived back at Jay and Carlos's room. The boys changed clothes, and Evie got Mal situated in the stroller they had. 

Mal had her stuffed dragon, and they left for the zoo, that was 7 blocks away. They paid the admission, and walked inside. Mal loved the animals, but when they stopped by the hippos, Mal pointed toward a really really fat one, and she said, "hey, that looks wike Audrey!" 

Carlos burst out laughing, while Evie slapped his head, Jay shushed Mal. At the end, Mal pouted. "Where are the dragons?" Evie and Carlos looked at Jay. "Uh, Mal." Evie said, "The dragons are-" "Over there!" Jay said, and ran over with Mal. 

The sign read Komodo dragons. "Dragon, these are dragons, just without wings." "They don't wook wike dragons." Mal complained. "They are. Trust me. They just haven't grown their wings." "Are they purple?" "They can be." 

Carlos tugged on Jay's arm. "What dude?" "Jay, we have to leave." "Why? Mal loves the Komodo Dragons!" "Well, look over there!" Carlos hissed pointing to the monkey cages. There was a whole bunch of tv reporters, that were holding microphones that read Auradon Gossip.

"Mal, are you done looking at the dragons now?" "Can I have one pincess booberry?" "No. But we can visit them anytime you want." Evie said talking to Mal. "I hungry. Can we go back to dat pace we wive at?" "Yes Dragon." "Onwe Jay-Jay calls me that." 

"What do you want me to call you then?" "How bout Violet?" "Okay Violet. Let's go get some food." Evie said. They left the zoo, and went back to school. When they arrived on school grounds, reports swarmed around them. 

Fairy Godmother, Ben, Beast, and Belle were running to stop the reporters. Ben yelled, "Hey! We can have a conference later, where things are sane!" The reporters left, and Beast turned to his son. 

"Ben, who is that little kid in the stroller Mal's best friends are pushing?" "Um, Dad, that is Mal." "WHAT?" Belle and Beast said at the same time. "Why didn't you tell us?" "Ben said he was going to tell you!" Carlos shouted, and little Mal yelled, "Who are you?" to Ben's parents. 

"Mal, this is my Mom and Dad. Belle and Adam." "Aren't dey from dat story Beauty and da Beast?" "Yes, that's right Mal." Mal stuck her lip out, and it started quivering. Jay realized what was going to happen. "Well, nice talking to you, but we better go." They ran back to Jay's room. 

Mal was about to scream, but she saw her toys, and she rushed out to them. She sat down, and played with them. Mal looked up at Carlos, "Carwos, is my mom here?" "No, Violet. She isn't." "She can't hurt me here?" "No." "So, it's okay if I do dis?" Mal asked, and hit her Malificent doll with her dragon repeatdly.