Long Live EVIL!

Carlos laughed at Mal's Dragon-Malificent collison. Evie and Jay gave him dissaproving looks. Mal played for ten minutes, completly free of her hunger again. She rubbed her eyes and yawned. 

Evie read Mal a story, and she fell asleep on her bed. Jay, Carlos, Evie, and Ben went to see about those reporters. Mal opened one eye when they were gone. She smirked. She got up and changed clothes, her Isle clothes that had shrunk along with her. 

She ran to the doorway, and saw them down the hallway. After they disapeared from sight, she ran down to Evie's room, and dashed inside. She saw Evie's makeup table, and she opened a tube of lipstick. 

She wrote on the table, I LOVE EVIE-LOVE BEN. She also scribbled on the floor, walls, beds, and all over Evie's dresses. She opened all her makeup bottles and tubes, and threw all the clothes in the closet, including hers on the floor. 

She messed up the bathroom, and the beds. She threw all of the shoes as well all over the floor, and even through some out the window, hitting people below. She laughed, and ran back to Jay's room. 

She did the same treatment, except for the makeup parts, and throwing shoes out the window. She headed to Audrey and Lonnie's room, since they weren't there. She had blue spraypaint, and had spraypainted all over the secruity cameras, as she passed every single one she passed. She looked at the water fountain and glared at it. She walked away, but quickly turned away to spray paint it so nobody could see through it. 

She had spraypainted the walls in Evie and Audrey's room, and some in Jay's, saying, "I hope you like your new mess! love ben and Audrey. She did the same to a guy named Chad and his room mate Doug. 

She also did it to a girl named Jane's room, before she ran back to Jay and Carlos's room. She changed clothes back to the one's she had been wearing. She threw all her stuff all over to, to make it look like she didn't do it. 

She finished messing up the room, right as the doorhandle was turning. Mal jumped into her bed, and she pretending to be asleep. She heard yelling, that wasn't Jay, Carlos, Evie, or Ben. She opened one eye, to see some figures in the back of the room. 

She shut her eyes again, as someone plucked her stuffed dragon out of her hands. She heard ripping, and then laughing. They voices left, and then Mal sat up, and looked around for her dragon. She saw it a few feet away, and she almost screamed. 

The head was torn off, as well as the wings and tail. She grabbed all the pieces and ran out of the room. She ran through the halls as much as fast as she could. She saw Ben standing by a door, and she ran to him. 

Ben didn't see her, since she was so tiny, but she managed to slip through into the doorway, and she saw Jay. She ran over to him, and saw he was sitting next to Evie, and Carlos. "Mal? What are you doing here?" He asked picking her up, and setting her on his lap looking at her. 

Mal started shaking, because she was scared. "Der, were some stange people in your room. Dey messed it up bad, and they did dis to my dragon." Mal said crying now. "Hey, Dragon, don't worry, Evie can fix this." 

"Mal, what are you doing here?" Carlos asked from Jay's left side. Jay explained to Carlos, and Carlos nodded understanding. Evie gasped when she saw mini Mal(I'm seriously going to call her that like every time now)crying.

Evie whipped out a needle and thread, and Jay and Carlos rolled their eyes. Evie always carried a needle and thread, just in case, as she said. Evie started sewing Mal's dragon back together again. Mal watched from Jay's lap very intently. 

When Evie was done, she handed the dragon back to Mal. Mal scrambled off Jay's lap, and thanked Evie. She sat down on the floor between Jay and Evie. The meeting started, and Belle and Beast started talking about Ben's behavior. 

"He's been acting very strange. We've decided until he's better, and not behaving this way, we will be King and Queen again. We hope that-" Audrey ran in screaming, and interrupting the now King and Queen again. "Where's the beast?" She screamed. 

Ben came in behind Audrey, and put a hand on Audrey's shoulder. "Who's the beast?" Beast asked narrowing his eyes at Audrey. "Mal!" Mal's head popped up from on the floor, and Audrey screamed pointing at her, like she was on fire. 

"Audrey's what's wrong?" Belle asked laying her hands on the girl's. "That vicious three year old, destroyed some dorm rooms, and some of the things in them as well! Come look!" She screamed as loud as she could. 

Everyone in the room followed Ben and Audrey who were leading the pack. Jay slipped up to Ben, without Mal, because Carlos was with her at the back of the pack, along with Evie. "Ben, do you really think a three year old, would do this? Oh woah!"Jay gasped, as he looked up at Audrey's room.