Big Dreams (Swapped Little Nightmares)

Idk, if this exist yet, but if it does, please tell me! Though I created my own little swap version of little nightmares, because everything is swapped nowadays if its possible, but this is who swapped with who

Six is swapped with Seven

Roger (The Janitor) is swapped with the Granny

The twin chef are swapped with each other

The nomes are swapped with the leeches

And last but not least The Lady is swapped with the Bellhop!

If you have a better idea on who should be swapped with who, please tell me, I would love to hear it!
--------------------------------------
Chapter 1: The Meeting!

《《Saith's P.O.V》》

     I was in one of the corners, looking at the kids, the caretaker (swap granny, any better names?) care for, they were all pretty plain looking, nothing was special about them, they all had either black or brown eyes, or/and hair. Well expect one, one caught my eyes, she had light brown hair, Amber eyes, slightly tan skin, she was also wearing a yellow sweater with a black skirt, and black rain boots. She was coloring on a piece of paper, I kept staring at her, until I felt something come up behind me.

        I turned around and who do I see, my tutor, I guess you would call her that? Anyways she sat next to me, "who are you looking at?" She said, "The one with Amber eyes" I told her, she looked around the room, "You mean June? The caretaker's only granddaughter?" She said, wait the caretaker has a daughter or son, even a granddaughter? Why did I not know about this! Thoughts ran through my head as I kept looking at her, June seemed to stop coloring on her paper, and seemed to be following something.

     I got up, Ellen seemed to know what I was about to do, "Why are you going to follow her?" She asked, "Isn't she supposed to stay there, where her grandmother can see her?" I told her, to be honest, I didn't know, but something was making me worried for her. "She'll be fine, just as long as she doesn't go near the water places" Ellen said, looking at June, "Never mind, she walking to the water places, Does she ever learn?!" Ellen continue to say. Does she ever learn, I wonder what Ellen meant by that, but I shrugged it off, and ran after June, we past through many sections of the park, until we made it to the water place.

      I never really noticed how beautiful the water place came be... Even you enter, you came multiply different water fountains, some lined with flowers that attracted butterflies and bees, at the end of the water place, you can see a beautiful waterfall, where at the end, you can see rainbows, June seemed to be at the waterfall, with her back turned to the fences, and putting a piece of paper inside of a book.

     I walked up to her, "Ummmmm, H-Hi, Y-You're J-June, R-Right?" I asked her, stuttering and my face red, "What is wrong with me!?!?" I thought to myself, "Yeah, I'm June, who are you?" She said, looking up at me, her light brown hair showing her beautiful amber eyes.

     I started to have a strange feeling in my stomach, am I sick or something. "M-My name is S-Saith, or J-July as some call me" I told her, "Ohhh, so you are the manager's son! But why are you doing here? I thought my nana said you don't like the water section" She said, curiously. "Well I was with April, w-when I noticed that y-you were heading somewhere, a-and k-kids aren't allowed to l-leave the k-kids place w-without their p-parents to take them" I told her, "Oh I guess I should have told my nana, I'm sorry, but I saw something that belong to my mom, and I didn't want to leave it on the ground" She said starting to stand up, "It's okay, but we should probably start to head back before April finds out we are gone, which would also men before she starts the freak out" I told her as I started to walk back, she trailed behind me, we chatted a bit on the way back, The feeling in my stomach was growing stronger, I kept on wondering what is wrong with me, am I hungry, am I sick? What is wrong with ME!?!?

《《June's P.O.V》》

I was walking with Saith, back to my Nana, He is not all what I heard about him. My nana said that he is not very social, and he normally keeps away from people, and here I am talking with him, not to mention he bother to go after me instead of just telling my nana! Actually why did he do that? Maybe I should ask him,
"Hey Saith"
"Yeah?"
"Why didn't you told my Nana, that I was leaving the area?"
"W-W-Well, I w-wanted to make sure you a-are safe, n-not to mention A-April has a lot of other k-kids to take c-care of!" He said all defensively while his face was turning red, I don't know why but it was kinda cute, seeing him getting all flustered.

   We finally got back to the area, and I saw my mom and my nana looking pretty worried, they were also whispering to each other, I don't know what they were saying. They finally saw me and Saith, and immediately they both started hugging me and asking where I went, When I explain to them, They seemed surprise, and started asking Saith some questions, and he, again, got flustered and embarrassed, I giggle.

   The rest of the day was me and Saith chatting with each other until both of our dads came to pick us, we waved goodbye to each other as started to head home with our dads

--------------------------------------------

I did say the next chapter was gonna be unusual right?