Chapter 5: Meeting The New Lady's Shadow

{{Six's P.O.V}}

                                    I was getting ready since today Butch is gonna come with me to the outside world to get some fabric to make clothing for the capture children, I read through all the notes, a lot of girls seem to like the dresses! Though it was until now I realize how many kids are here, and some of them are taller than me! I'm gonna need some help on this, maybe I could go to that tailor shop my dad took me when I was with him, Yeah I could do that! I heard knocks on my door followed by Butch asking me if I'm ready, I quickly put on the hood of my raincoat, grab the notes and opened the door. "You look quite lovely today, little lady" Butch told me, complimenting my look. "Thank you Butch, but please call me by my name," I told him as I started heading down the stairs. "As you wish... Six" He said, with the hint of surpriseness, might be from my mother always wanted to be called something else than her actual name. We walked down the stairs, through guest area, and went outside to see the ferryman waiting for us, we got on the boat and went to my hometown

(Seven's P.O.V)

                               I was hanging out with the Nomes when I noticed Six walking with the 2nd chef, and I know it was her since he called her by her name, but where were they going? I found them till they got to the door since they walked the stairs and the door opened and closed behind them. "Why was she with him? Where is she going? Why is she leaving?" So many thoughts like those ran through, even if I have only known her for some weeks, I really got to know her, and all I just wanna do is hold her and keep her safe, I don't really understand my feelings towards her, when I tried to explain it to my feelings for her to my best friend who spends all his time in the cafeteria, he said it sounds like I love her, he also mention he saw a girl with a black hair and a yellow raincoat pasting by, he gave her piece of bread since she was dying of starvation, but enough of that, my main question is how did they go outside in the first place, I thought only the lady can open that door, so I decided to do what no one else in their right mind would do....

                                 I was gonna adventure in the lady's quarter, I went up the elevator, and there I was, inside the lady's quarters, when I first entered I saw a bunch of mannequins wearing kimonos and strange paintings on the walls, I soon came across some stairs, after a few steps, there was a door by it was locked, "Why is it locked" I thought to myself, I continue up the steps and came across two bedrooms, I went to the one farthest from the stairs, it was creepy, since there were more mannequins with kimonos, and a dresser with a broken mirror. "Who's room is this?" I thought to my myself as I ventured into the room more, I soon came across to a bed neatly folded with dust collecting next to it, seemed to a broken vase that was repaired and picture of the previous lady with the granny, "This must be the old lady's room" I said to myself, I soon left the room and ventured into the other room, It was smaller than other room, and unlike the rest of the quarters, this had yellow sheets, and yellow furniture, child's drawing, there were pictures of a little girl with a yellow raincoat, sometimes with the staff, but there was one that caught my attention, It was picture of a young girl wearing a yellow kimono like the new lady was wearing when we met her, so I think that's her and girl that looks like her but darker and wearing a black kimono sitting on the previous lady's lap, hanging from a gold frame at the bottom, it said "The Geisha Family" but that didn't catch my attention but what did catch my attention was the new lady's eyes....

                               She had three eyes, and they looked exactly like Six's.... Why do her eyes look like hers? Is Six, the one who I been growing to known, is she the previous Lady's daughter? I shook my head and noticed a key the bed and I picked it up, and soon remember that locked room, I quickly ran down the stairs and open the door, it seemed to be a room, old and empty, I kept walking till I thought I came to a dead end, until I noticed light coming from under the old dresser, It led to a secret room, there were more mannequins, and more pictures older than the pictures in the room, I walked up some more stairs, and came across a room with mannequins surrounding the center. I went to check it out and saw an open red and black casket. I went to look who's in it....